225322 Bullies, 4448 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 31
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 7:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you missed my point.

    By saying this is like D&D, I'm saying you retards are playing pretend. This will never happen.
  2. v1y is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    657

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 7:44pm


     Style: Internet Warrior, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, .5 points for a guard pull? sign me up!
  3. Beorn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cincy, Ohio
    Posts
    938

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 8:47pm


     Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a guard pull should not count for points. It is falling on your back and does not require skill to execute. that is all
  4. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 9:06pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beorn: Charles Rubins says otherwise. He pulls guard aggressively as an attack and generally beats ass by doing so.
  5. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 9:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I think you missed my point.

    By saying this is like D&D, I'm saying you retards are playing pretend. This will never happen.
    I think you missed MY point.

    By saying that is a good selling point, I was saying PISS OFF!! As we all know, this will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  6. Beorn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cincy, Ohio
    Posts
    938

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 9:25pm


     Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Beorn: Charles Rubins says otherwise. He pulls guard aggressively as an attack and generally beats ass by doing so.
    First off, its Ruben Charles. Second, that is pure grappling, not MMA. Third, though he is pulling his opponent down aggresively, you still can't tell me that what he is doing is as advantageous or as technically demanding as a traditional takedown.
  7. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 9:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    First off, its Ruben Charles. Second, that is pure grappling, not MMA. Third, though he is pulling his opponent down aggresively, you still can't tell me that what he is doing is as advantageous or as technically demanding as a traditional takedown.
    Who chose where the fight went?

    Aoki in an MMA example.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  8. Neo Sigma is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,047

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 10:15pm


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who chose where the fight went?
    True. But in the context of scoring an MMA fight, how many people really have the ground skills to immediately turn pulling guard into an advantageous position, as opposed to their opponent immediately throwing punches from the guard?
  9. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 10:38pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just saying. Guard pulling is not a SKILL-LESS take down. It does take skill to effectively pull guard without getting fucked up.
  10. Hesperus is offline
    Hesperus's Avatar

    it's all vanity

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,045

    Posted On:
    11/23/2009 10:58pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    how many people really have the ground skills to immediately turn pulling guard into an advantageous position, as opposed to their opponent immediately throwing punches from the guard?
    Every single one of them that does it, and no more or no less.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.