Page 1 of 16 12345 11 ... Last

Style
    Nin Chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Leung Ting goes down!

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...22-181461.html

Thats right the mighty all powerful one has been sent down for giving his pregnant girl friend a kicking...only got 2 fucking months though and is out on bail pending an appeal...tosser!

Style
    Unemployed Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how newspapers can never get their facts strait.He was never an apprentice of Bruce Lee.

Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dayamn.. and there was me thinking the chun didn't work

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Pope View Post
    http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...22-181461.html

Thats right the mighty all powerful one has been sent down for giving his pregnant girl friend a kicking...only got 2 fucking months though and is out on bail pending an appeal...tosser!
    Good info
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    Sub-Grap/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not soo 'almighy' now.

Style
    Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Not soo 'almighy' now.
    Keep trying! One day your people will get a real education and rise above your genetic disadvantage.

The word you're trying to spell is "almighty."

See, sometimes, words are spelled differently than the way you say them. By sometimes, I mean most of the time. When you learn how to read big boy books, you'll learn that a lot of the words sound like they're spelled. I know that in your household "almighy" is how it's said, but that "t" really makes a difference. People respect you more when you say words correctly. You should learn to do this what with how you are.

Style
    MT and judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sircmas View Post
    Keep trying! One day your people will get a real education and rise above your genetic disadvantage.

See, sometimes, words are spelled differently than the way you say them. By sometimes, I mean most of the time. When you learn how to read big boy books, you'll learn that a lot of the words sound like they're spelled. I know that in your household "almighy" is how it's said, but that "t" really makes a difference. People respect you more when you say words correctly. You should learn to do this what with how you are.
    Laboured.

Style
    Sub-Grap/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How ironic, little androgynous Sirc is claiming I'm genetically disadvantaged.
    You know you could make a great career for yourself out in Bangkok with that delicate little physique of yours.

Some of us actually have a limited time to post on here because we actually have jobs.
    Last edited by Kambei Shimada; 12/10/2009 8:52am at .

Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sirc.. check out the south of your country. maybe you could put your educational talents to work there before you launch your overseas programme

Style
    Unemployed Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does L.T. and the people in his organization still call him "11th Degree - Master of Almightiness"?
    What will he be at 12th degree? GOD?

Page 1 of 16 12345 11 ... Last