Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullies

Any of you help? Does anyone have a photo of Klay?? I'm not too sure if it ever got posted on some of the mammoth threads we have of him. It's to support on going investigation.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Just posted the following to the Amarillo Globe News. Hopefully the paper will run a piece on him to warn any potential students to avoid him.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************
    Hi Aaron and Robert

I haven’t contacted you before but I’m a contributor to the martial arts site Bullshido.net – a consumer advocacy site that exposes fraud in the martial arts world.

A number of our posters have noticed that a man named “Tiger Klay” who also goes under a number of pseudonyms has opened a Krav Maga and kickboxing school in Amarillo under the name of Moreh Yoneesh. The website of the school is http://www.amarillo-krav-maga.com. “Tiger Klay” has a reputation for opening various martial arts schools and shortly afterwards disappearing with people’s money only to reappear at a later date to start a similar venture in another location.

CBS recently ran a piece on one of his failed ventures. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/06/20/c...ess-boot-camp/

On the Bullshido website there a number of threads referencing previous schools that he has run including complaints by disgruntled former students.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125416
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91885

I am contacting you so that the people of Amarillo realise that there is a risk that “Tiger Klay” may disappear with their money due to underhand business practices.

I post on the Bullshido website as Scipio

Regards
    Anything ever happen with this?

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll message you

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    I'll message you
    Hey Scipio what did happen with that article you sent?

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to let you all know the investigation is still on going.

Style
    nothing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by His77 View Post
    You have entirely TOO MUCH time in your hands. I'm positive you're perfect in all your ways. I'm not sure who designated you to attempt ruining someone life, but it would do you great justice to stop spreading lies.
    Matthew 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Quoting madeup BS from a SkyGod Fairy Tale?

**** you, you sissy.

Style
    Learning JUDO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you give us more details, I think I miss most of it.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update on the thread. I’ve been speaking to a local Amarillo newspaper about running an investigation into Klay and his current Amarillo location on and off for the last few weeks.

Upshot is that although the paper expressed strong interest I think they have not had the resources to investigate (and ideally) doorstep Klay and this is on their back burner.

My main motivation for getting a local newspaper was less an expose on Klay but rather as a way of warning potential customers of his shady business practices and avoid being scammed.

Furthermore, I checked his website recently and it appears to be down. I’m not sure if it is just his website that is down (possibly not paid the bill) or he has closed the gym. Difficult for me to tell as I’m the other side of the Atlantic.

I’ll check in every now and then with the newspaper and see if there is any further movement on their part.

I don’t know if there are any more local Bullies who can confirm if he has (again) done a runner (as we would say in the UK).

Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910