Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2009 9:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tiger klan returns!!!!!

Many of you in the DFW area may remember the Larry L'Onis aka Tiger Klay fiasco from a while back. Well, he's now back in the Southlake area touting his Monster X Camp. At least he's not showing all his "credentials" ...yet. Someone needs to warn this people to grab their wallets and run away VERY QUICKLY.

Posted On:
    11/23/2009 2:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More detail please...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2009 11:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Search out Tiger Klay on this site.
    A few years ago, Klay, Clay, L'Onis or whatever he calls himself now, scammed several Krav Maga pupils in the Bedford area. His "Fast Attack Krav Maga" system is something he made up and awarded himself a black belt. He is a consumate liar and scam artist. Told people he was from Russia via Australia.

Posted On:
    11/23/2009 6:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

i think he's back!! Larry Clay

if its someone different, I apologize, if its the same guy I don't want him to steal from more people!!

Posted On:
    11/23/2009 6:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

i think he's back!! Larry Clay

sounds like Larry Lonis but if its someone different, I apologize, if its the same guy I don't want him to steal from more people!!

http://www.monsterxcamp.com/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2009 9:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yep, it's him!

Yep...it's the same lying piece of sh*t scam artist. If no one can remember who Tiger Klay is, they should search this site. It was one of the largest threads ever. Thanks to the information started here, Klay, Clay, L'onis (or whatever his name is now) was fired from the Bedford Krav Maga school and was forced to leave one or two more because he couldn't escape his reputation. There was also a warrant out for his arrest for using a fake drivers license when pulled over. Hope some of his current students find out about his lies.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/24/2009 9:17am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the Heads up Dweeb. There have been some changes to MABS since you've been gone.

We need your post to be a little more content driven in the MABS subfourm. I'll get to it later, with proper credit to you of course, if no one else does.

Basically, post a small summary of the past events link to the two old threads and then say he is back.

Point out that in a year, after he moved out of the country, he is back claiming to teach new arts such as Sambo and Judo.

These are things not overtly claimed before.

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 8:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, he is in Grapevine,TX Monster X. Recently teamed up with Chris McCombs and his masterminds group. Heard he paid $25,000 to join this group, can anyone confirm this?

Also, can anyone detail other issues briefly. Don't want this to turn into another 300 pager. As in what they fall under, credit card fraud, overcharging, theft by deception, bait and switch, any previous employers, etc. Has anyone had any threats from him? So far I've found at least 6 aliases, about 6 LLC's/business names, although whether they are a figment of his imagination, I'm not sure. Several websites including allworksforgood.com. Any thoughts regarding reality vs fantasy problems?

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 8:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's him. Can anyone briefly detail issues, don't want this to be another 300 pager: theft by deception, overcharging, previous employers. So far I've found at least 6 aliases, 6 LLC's (perhaps a figment of his imagination).

He's now with the Chris McCombs Masterminds group. I've heard it costs $25,000, can anyone confirm this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 10:18pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The dude's in DFW. Is his place open officially?
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast