Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 7:05pm

Style: Muay Thai, Savate

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dschero Khan

Has anyone ever trained under Dschero Khan or even met him? I was wondering about him when I read an article about him in P-magazine, one of the main magazines in Belgium. (Yes, I know that the name sounds ridiculous in English.) He has also been on the evening show, 'De laatse show', which is watched by almost everyone in Belgium, though I missed the episode.

A quick search on the internet learned me this:
    He claims to be a descendant of Djenghis khan and even a prince.
    He claims to have fought in the second world war, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodja, Laos and Irak.

He's head of the World Martial Arts association which he himself founded.
    In poland he received the title: Best Martial Arts expert in the world, from the local World Martial Arts association that is.

He claims to hold 6 tenth dan grades in jiujitsu, karate, shaolin kempo, chan shaolim si (apparently some sort of wushu), swordfighting and tai chi chuan. He received a 12th dan in kempo karate from Xian Tse Huang, anyone who knows who that is?

He apparently teaches or taught shaolin kempo, goshin jitsu, gokushin kempo, kickboxing, tai chi and chi gong...

Here's a youtube link of him doing chi gong:
    YouTube- Shaolin Kempo Netherlands

In my opinion there isn't a doubt that he is a fraud. But apparently he's a fraud that is able to sell himself very good if he's able to get on national television in Belgium and the Netherlands.
    Last edited by aiyer; 11/21/2009 7:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 12:54am

Style: Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- Shaolin Kempo Netherlands 2

This vid is even funnier.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 1:28am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay those vids were total pieces of ****. It never ceases to amaze me how charlatans like this continue to operate in this day and age.
    安氏八极拳学生

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 9:09am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    /bangs head on desk.

Does this even NEED to warrant an investigation? Shiiiiit.

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 9:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Northern Europe seems to have a nasty gullability streak when it comes to UFOs, magic powers, and mysterious kung fu. As long as you can market yourself, you're as good as rich, until someone calls you on your BS. Even then, you're almost guaranteed to retain at least 40% of your original following.

I remember when I was a kid, tv mentalists like Kashpirovski (google fu,) Chumak, and recently Norbekov had massive cult followings of people who absolutely swore they were distance healed. This guy is simply taking a similar route.

Aiyer, has anyone called him on his BS in public yet?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 9:25am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillintkd View Post
    This vid is even funnier.
    If you listen closely, you can hear his black belt creaking under the strain of holding in his belly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 11:52am

Style: Muay Thai, Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Northern Europe seems to have a nasty gullability streak when it comes to UFOs, magic powers, and mysterious kung fu. As long as you can market yourself, you're as good as rich, until someone calls you on your BS. Even then, you're almost guaranteed to retain at least 40% of your original following.

I remember when I was a kid, tv mentalists like Kashpirovski (google fu,) Chumak, and recently Norbekov had massive cult followings of people who absolutely swore they were distance healed. This guy is simply taking a similar route.

Aiyer, has anyone called him on his BS in public yet?
    Not that I know off. There have been articles disputing his claims about his body count, but none about his martial arts skills. The guy has been on national television and was apparently taken reasonably serious. Even the author of his book is a known journalist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 12:36pm

Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact they train in public at least shows some courage....or perhaps total lack of self esteem.

What was up with the vibrating uke?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 1:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's some Morris Dancing at the beginning of this vid, and some compliant crappling at abot the 2.20 mark

YouTube- Part 2. Royal Martial Arts Academy. Kampkunstschule DAMO, Monchengladbach

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

According to Wiki article:

Dschero Khan is according to his Mongolian birth certificate Prince Ganjuuryn Dschero Khan, nobel of the Borjigin clan and a direct descendant of Genghis Khan. Dschero Khan is the only child of prince Ganjuurjav Khan, a descendant of Setsen Sholoy Khan (1577-1652) and princess Altan Cck.[1][2] Today, Dschero Khan lives in The Netherlands.

Childhood
    When revolutionaries supposedly murdered prince Ganjuurjav Khan and his wife in 1935, the young prince Dschero Khan was already brought to safety and rescued by Tao Tao Tze, a Chinese monk and a close acquaintance of Ganjuurjav Khan, and brought to Semarang, Indonesia. There he was raised by a Dutch colonial soldier, called Gerard Meijers. During World War II, Dschero Khan escaped from a Japanese concentration camp at the age of 14, and joined the Buddhist Monastery in Bandung.
    How much of this is verifiable?

Military career
    At 17 years of age, Dschero Khan joined the Dutch Indonesian army KNIL and got involved in the war of independence. It was one of nine wars that Dschero Khan took part in, including the wars in Korea and Vietnam. He also participated in many other military operations around the world, as advisor and in active combat. Dschero Khan is one of the most decorated experts for special missions.
    Would this info be in Lebell's back yard, or in Indonesia? It would be interesting to see if this can be verified as well.

Martial Arts
    In 1978 Dschero Khan was the first person in the world to be granted the 10th Dan (rank) by his master, Dr. Huang Sian Teh, founder of the World Chinese Martial Arts Federation. Dschero Khan has always educated his followers to keep high morale and respect for every living creature. “The fight you win, is the fight you avoid”. (Dschero Khan)[3]
    I'm not sure how exact the Ancient State Archives of Ulaan Bataar are, but that's one of the supposed sources for this info.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast