Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/23/2009 2:04pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    So when will someone create an accessory that causes the user to lose weight?
    Heh, that's easy. Just take a pair of those tacticool polarized sunglasses and micro-etch a picture of a distant, bikini-clad Sarah Palin on the interior of the lenses.

Posted On:
    12/23/2009 4:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I look forward to DerAuslander108's reply - perhaps I'll learn something.

In response to CrackFox, I think the target audience would be soldiers. Specifically ones who are either airborne & scuba qualified or intend to be. The workouts & standards contained in the book are about achieving levels of proficiency in those areas as well as several others.

Think of it as a work out club where you get points in each area but no "15 minutes of fame" from anyone. It is like the Dog Brothers MA saying "higher conciousness through harder contact" only it involves so much more than just martial arts. There is a Physical, a seperate Mental and even a quantifiable Spritual component involved.

If that sounds interesting, the book might be for you. If not, then pass on it.

Merry Christmas or other holiday that you may or may not celebrate LOL.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    12/24/2009 7:42am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGD77721 View Post
    In response to CrackFox, I think the target audience would be soldiers. Specifically ones who are either airborne & scuba qualified or intend to be. The workouts & standards contained in the book are about achieving levels of proficiency in those areas as well as several others.
    I believe that soldiers who are - or wish to be - airborne or scuba qualified already receive training from the army/navy/whatever. They would probably be too busy doing that to have time to do your workouts.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456