Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:12pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    yep I'm a dude and I joined in 2005..the reason I don't ever post on here or read anything on here is because there is very little on here worth wasting time on...basically just a bunch of dudes pulling each other by the ego and talking about how much they know...pretty boring and predictable..speaking of social clubs...I would imagine a social club involves a bunch of dudes sitting around talking b.s. and swapping stories...pretty much like everything on here. I thought I would leave you all info on a new book some of my bros wrote and you could check it out if you want..if not, it's all good..I just love all the opinions on stuff that hasn't even been read...and after reading the posts I would say no one would get anything out of this book anyway, basically your plates are already full and I do mean full..take care all you cold blooded killers..

greendragon
    You know, if you are trying to advertise your book on a website, it's best not to insult the users of said website. That is what we in the industry call stupid.

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stupid is right.....time to get back to the real world...happy posting..

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stupid is right.....time to get back to the real world...happy posting..
    Yet, you keep coming back.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:42pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** is a "transpersonal warrior" and why would I want to be one?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:57pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The author does not use his/her real name.

Coming soon:

http://goldenrhinosociety.com/

Pimping the book on other sites:

Martial Arts and the Golden Rhino Society - BudoSeek! Martial Arts Community Forums

Possible photo of the OP before bald head. There are some similar face characteristics:

http://www.dcmartialarts.org/blackbeltgraduates.html

Michael Tomlinson myspace photo:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init...6.449588528..1

Sucks to be you Michael for pimping a book in the armory.

Green Dragon HapKiDo
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Mr. Michael Tomlinson - 4th Dan

Attached Images  
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 12/15/2009 10:05pm at .

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 10:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...yep that is definately me in the pic...yep I live in the Daytona Florida area and teach Hapkido under Ji Han Jae and also the old KHA curriculum..been doing HKD for about 25 years now.the first website is another Michael Tomlinson up in the north somewhere...no relation...pretty crazy that two of us with the same name does Hapkido..and I am a 5th dan now under Sin Moo Hapkido from Ji Han Jae....and no it doesn't suck to be me...actually it's pretty good being me.. I am not trying to hide from anyone on here so you must of assumed the wrong idea, gave my name on prior posts..I guess you didn't really read them...I am in Florida and if any of you ever get down my way just give me a yell and we can work out..you are more than welcome...that would be much more constructive in my opinion than posting a bunch of silly stuff on here...the book as I stated earlier was written by a good friend of mine and the reason I "pimped" it on here as you esteemed gents said is because he is out of the country and I thought I would help him get the word out on his book...I posted the same thing on several martial arts sites but this is the only one that people started posting disrespectful stuff with an attitude...again no worries, don't buy it and like I said if you are ever in my neighborhood look me up...
    greendragon
    Last edited by greendragon; 12/16/2009 10:25pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 10:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted the same thing on several martial arts sites
    That is called spam. Read our rules. Yes, it is disrespectful to not follow the rules of a specific forum. No, ignorance is not an excuse.

but this is the only one that people started posting disrespectful stuff with an attitude...again no worries, don't buy it and like I said if you are ever in my neighborhood look me up...
    greendragon
    It is a worry because, you keep posting to complain.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 3:50am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont really have much to say about your gentlemans club book, but i like your shirt. where can i get one with big ass flowers like that?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 6:16am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I offered a pretty objective reason on why I wasn't going to buy this book. It was constructive criticism and I thought it would have helped for your buddy who is selling the book. And it also gave you the open to explain a little more about the book.

But instead, you come back with walls of text about how ridiculing and insulting we are. Thanks for the educated response!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 9:05am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    News flash:

We're mean.

In other news:

Water is wet.

Even more surprisingly:
    TMA guys schilling vague books on warrior mythos will be subject to scrutiny and ridicule. You do realize you are only a raised eyebrow and latent racism away from being Phil Elmore...
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast