Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/07/2009 1:46pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am NOT a special ops guy. I'm a Air Force Security Forces memeber, and I'm here to tell you, that you don't need a lot of money, or secret moves, etc. to be a good "operator". If you want to be on the level of SF, then join the military and go for it.

Now, if you want to be the best "operator" that you can be, then work your ass off in the gym, invest in a AR 15 in .22 cal, and a good pistol (with .22 conversion kit as well). Now get some quality DT and firearms instruction, then shoot, shoot, shoot, and then shoot some more. This simple plan will probably "make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus... Just like me!"

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/07/2009 2:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DepGW View Post
    I am NOT a special ops guy. I'm a Air Force Security Forces memeber, and I'm here to tell you, that you don't need a lot of money, or secret moves, etc. to be a good "operator". If you want to be on the level of SF, then join the military and go for it.

Now, if you want to be the best "operator" that you can be, then work your ass off in the gym, invest in a AR 15 in .22 cal, and a good pistol (with .22 conversion kit as well). Now get some quality DT and firearms instruction, then shoot, shoot, shoot, and then shoot some more. This simple plan will probably "make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus... Just like me!"
    Those are all dead aren't they?

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/07/2009 4:55pm

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I started using the same moves that state goons use, people would call me a terrorist. I could lie and say the state did teach me, and maybe they'd stop looking at me. I don't know any of those moves, but I know what strategy is, and how to see it to it's end. And I'm strong enough to make it happen. Hard work IS the key, now if I someone would hire me...

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/07/2009 4:57pm

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twitcher View Post
    If I started using the same moves that state goons use, people would call me a terrorist. I could lie and say the state did teach me, and maybe they'd stop looking at me. I don't know any of those moves, but I know what strategy is, and how to see it to it's end. And I'm strong enough to make it happen. Hard work IS the key, now if I someone would hire me...
    I mean for a job job. :ninja7:

...is THE PENETRATOR

Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/08/2009 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Ashida Kim had a thing on his website where it implied you could hire him for ninja missions.

EDIT: By the way, "The Golden Rhino Society" sounds like a gentlemen's club. There is a gentleman's club in Las Vegas called The Spearmint Rhino.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Infidel

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 4:27pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats fucked up is that dude registered in 2005.
    Talk about waiting a while to drop the bomb
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 6:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yep I'm a dude and I joined in 2005..the reason I don't ever post on here or read anything on here is because there is very little on here worth wasting time on...basically just a bunch of dudes pulling each other by the ego and talking about how much they know...pretty boring and predictable..speaking of social clubs...I would imagine a social club involves a bunch of dudes sitting around talking b.s. and swapping stories...pretty much like everything on here. I thought I would leave you all info on a new book some of my bros wrote and you could check it out if you want..if not, it's all good..I just love all the opinions on stuff that hasn't even been read...and after reading the posts I would say no one would get anything out of this book anyway, basically your plates are already full and I do mean full..take care all you cold blooded killers..

greendragon

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 6:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    yep I'm a dude and I joined in 2005..the reason I don't ever post on here or read anything on here is because there is very little on here worth wasting time on...basically just a bunch of dudes pulling each other by the ego and talking about how much they know...pretty boring and predictable..speaking of social clubs...I would imagine a social club involves a bunch of dudes sitting around talking b.s. and swapping stories...pretty much like everything on here. I thought I would leave you all info on a new book some of my bros wrote and you could check it out if you want..if not, it's all good..I just love all the opinions on stuff that hasn't even been read...and after reading the posts I would say no one would get anything out of this book anyway, basically your plates are already full and I do mean full..take care all you cold blooded killers..

greendragon
    Good lord, do you know how stupid this rant sounds.

yep I'm a dude and I joined in 2005..the reason I don't ever post on here or read anything on here is because there is very little on here worth wasting time on...basically just a bunch of dudes pulling each other by the ego and talking about how much they know...pretty boring and predictable..speaking of social clubs...I would imagine a social club involves a bunch of dudes sitting around talking b.s. and swapping stories...pretty much like everything on here.
    Translation : The BS.net website is ****.

I thought I would leave you all info on a new book some of my bros wrote and you could check it out if you want..if not, it's all good..I just love all the opinions on stuff that hasn't even been read...and after reading the posts I would say no one would get anything out of this book anyway, basically your plates are already full and I do mean full..take care all you cold blooded killers..
    But you'll pimp a book on a worthless website?

Fine have fun at your Hapkido dojo.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/15/2009 6:54pm at .

...is THE PENETRATOR

Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    the reason I don't ever post on here or read anything on here is because there is very little on here worth wasting time on...
    You've got to be kidding me. I credit this very website with the bulk of my intellectual development.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast