Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 9:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Golden Rhino Society

Just wanted to give people a heads up on a book sold on amazon.com called "Transpersonal Warrior" "the Golden Rhino Perspective"...this firstbook will be in a series of nine books that will encompass all the required objectives for anyone who is interested in challenging themselves to reach the level of where some of our Special Operators are when it comes to Martial Arts, physical fitness, shooting. swimming, skydiving, cardio, running, language, religion, etc.. the books are written by a good friend of mine and are really interesting. The first book is a overview and historical archive on what the Golden Rhino Society is and how it was created, it also has some really good workout plans and specifications for you to become a member of the Golden Rhino Society..uhhh which ain't easy...the website for the GRS is in the works right now, the stateside version and the Japanese version. This is an interesting book written and created by some no nonsense guys who are in the game....check it out if you get a chance....the GRS takes the concept of martial arts and being a warrior to a level that is more akin to what our special operators do and think of "real" training..and this book was created by some of the operators...which is right up some of your alley's on here.

Michael Tomlinson

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 11:49am

Style: Krav Maga/ Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does the book also come with the training budget those guys get?

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_malk View Post
    Does the book also come with the training budget those guys get?
    I assume if you ACT NOW! and pay the ten billion month long payment plan, then yes.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 10:23pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tomlinson...that name is ringing a bell for some reason...
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 11:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually this has nothing to do with money..there is no payment plan or certificate, etc..and you have to be in the game for three years and have it documented and vetted before they will even talk to you....the first book shows a series of workouts and specifications involved to get you up to speed on many different disciplines..the money involved buying the book is a whopping 20 bucks...as a matter of fact no amount of money can get you to where they are in their workouts and knowledge, transpersonal warrior is just that...it's about pushing yourself by yourself without fame, money, or any kind of accolades coming to you..it's about YOU doing things for yourself without money being involved..skepticism is good but skepticism without any prior knowledge of the subject makes you look foolish...check out the book and you will understand..if not, no worries..just thought I would share this with some of you that like to workout and push yourself in all sorts of disciplines like shooting, skydiving, swimming, martial arts, etc....it's not everyones cup of tea, it's about doing things that money CAN'T buy and is only important to you as a personal warrior..it's basically a curriculum that several operators put together for themselves back in the early 90's to challenge themselves each year to stay in operational shape..and now they thought it would be cool to share it with people..that's all....Mike Tomlinson
    Last edited by greendragon; 11/21/2009 11:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 11:54pm

Style: slackerjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    Mike Tomlinson
    The head coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Posted On:
    11/22/2009 12:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...I wish...every time I watch the Steelers and they say the coaches name I catch myself turning around and looking at the tv like someone is calling me...too funny huh...by all name purposes...I should be his "son"....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2009 4:25am

Style: Krav Maga/ Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a nice long statement but i'll leave it at this most operators are trained not born. That takes time and money dedicated to just that.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/22/2009 9:48am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I went to amazon and looked at the book. But honestly, I don't have a freakin clue on what the book is. I would never buy this book just because of the fact that the advertisement for it on amazon is too vague.

Learn about this secret "warrior perspective". I went into the book preview and read the few pages, which tell me nothing but some philosophies. Then I did the surprise me button and it shows a couple of pages that lists a workout to do. Well that tells me nothing.

Is this a workout book, a warrior philosophy book, a combat techniques book? Is there instructional materiel in it?

I will be buying a book this week, possibly from amazon. I will not be buying this one because I have no idea what it is about. Also, the whole "blah, blah is not his real name because he is a super secret agent". I'm over all that **** too.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    11/22/2009 9:56am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    actually this has nothing to do with money..there is no payment plan or certificate, etc..and you have to be in the game for three years and have it documented and vetted before they will even talk to you....the first book shows a series of workouts and specifications involved to get you up to speed on many different disciplines..the money involved buying the book is a whopping 20 bucks...as a matter of fact no amount of money can get you to where they are in their workouts and knowledge, transpersonal warrior is just that...it's about pushing yourself by yourself without fame, money, or any kind of accolades coming to you..it's about YOU doing things for yourself without money being involved..skepticism is good but skepticism without any prior knowledge of the subject makes you look foolish...check out the book and you will understand..if not, no worries..just thought I would share this with some of you that like to workout and push yourself in all sorts of disciplines like shooting, skydiving, swimming, martial arts, etc....it's not everyones cup of tea, it's about doing things that money CAN'T buy and is only important to you as a personal warrior..it's basically a curriculum that several operators put together for themselves back in the early 90's to challenge themselves each year to stay in operational shape..and now they thought it would be cool to share it with people..that's all....Mike Tomlinson
    Does the book use paragraphs, or it just a block of text like your posts?
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast