Page 3 of 25 First 123456713 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent vid.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't that guy sue his ex teacher for kicking him out of class for being gay? It sounds kind of unconstitutional, but then again I don't know the law there's probably some sort of loophole or something.

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Discrimination based on sexual orientation is legal in most states.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TN380 View Post
    Can't that guy sue his ex teacher for kicking him out of class for being gay? It sounds kind of unconstitutional, but then again I don't know the law there's probably some sort of loophole or something.
    Sue for what? It's a private organization, they can refuse to train anybody they want, for whatever reason they want.

Get educated: the constitution applies to the federal government. The bill of rights applies to things that the federal government can and cannot do to people (er...citizens....rather, non-enemy-combatant citizens...who have money for a lawyer...).
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't forget. The Boy Scouts of America and the Salvation Army (if I recall correctly) openly discriminate against gays.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Discrimination laws apply mainly to employers, and to public/government organizations. For example, it's generally illegal for a private business to refuse someone a job based on their race, I know of no exceptions. High school athletic teams are not allowed to refuse anyone based on race as well. In both examples, talent (or the lack thereof) are completely valid reasons to deny entry. That's why one must interview for a job, and try out for an athletic team. As 1.2 indicated, this is a private gym, they can refuse anyone they feel like for whatever reason.

It is good to see that other Bullies aren't bigoted morons. For me, I don't give a rat's ass who it is I'm rolling with, male or female, gay or straight. All rolling partners deserve the same amount of respect that you would want them to give back. Roll at whatever level is appropriate to your relative skill levels and for what you're working at, nothing more and nothing less.

The ONLY way I could possibly think of that would honestly bother me is if I rolled with someone who had one of those weird, funky ass 'grappling fetishes' and would really 'get into it', if you get my meaning. Being a married, monogamous, faithful husband, it would probably bother me equally if I rolled with a gal who had this same reaction, not just a homo- or bi-sexual male.
    Last edited by Whacker; 11/20/2009 6:50pm at . Reason: somebody shoot me, I actually messed up a your vs you're :(

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Don't forget. The Boy Scouts of America [...] openly discriminate against gays.
    Which is against the law due to their use of public lands. Too bad no one has the balls to enforce the rule of law.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Not only is it not sex, it's...the opposite. Fighting. Safe, friendly, cooperative and consensual fighting.
    One should ensure that he or she uses proper protection when fighting. I've run into an alarming amount of people who practice unprotected, unsafe fighting on a regular basis.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    Sue for what? It's a private organization, they can refuse to train anybody they want, for whatever reason they want.

Get educated: the constitution applies to the federal government. The bill of rights applies to things that the federal government can and cannot do to people (er...citizens....rather, non-enemy-combatant citizens...who have money for a lawyer...).
    Thanks. That's why I was asking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why BJJ is gay. Everybody needs to go practice SAMBO now. (What's everybody looking at?)

Page 3 of 25 First 123456713 ... Last