Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 5:06pm

Style: crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by honest_truth
    i tend to use my weight a lot during sparring and kuzure kesa gatame with my full 220 on my lower rib digging into their solar plexus, then i pull on their head and slowly choke them waiting for them to do something stupid before i fail to armbar.
    I know you.

You're that guy who singles out tiny people like me to rest your jowls on while you struggle for air (on our faces) and drench us in your copious perspiration (all over our faces) which you've managed to work up in under 2 minutes, while simultaneously attempting to pass off allowing your gut to engulf/rest on (the general region of our faces) as "working for the sub".

What you fail to realize is that if you keep this up, in a few months when the little people your behavior towards borders on molestation grow skilled enough to get out from under you, they will repay you with fresh, unimaginable hell that only an agile, bony little **** is capable of. You will have elbows jammed in places you did not know existed on your person. You will find knees and shins on your face from angles that did not seem at all possible right up until you wonder if you will ever be able to breathe through your nose again. You will be knee-ridden in a physics defying, 360 degree arcing pattern by a person who clearly has no intention of subbing you but is gladly spending their seemingly boundless, little person energy on compressing your sternum, and is always just one step ahead of your attempt to buck them off.

Please, for your own sake, be considerate. Happy grappling.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 5:18pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaii View Post
    I know you.

You're that guy who singles out tiny people like me to rest your jowls on while you struggle for air (on our faces) and drench us in your copious perspiration (all over our faces) which you've managed to work up in under 2 minutes, while simultaneously attempting to pass off allowing your gut to engulf/rest on (the general region of our faces) as "working for the sub".

What you fail to realize is that if you keep this up, in a few months when the little people your behavior towards borders on molestation grow skilled enough to get out from under you, they will repay you with fresh, unimaginable hell that only an agile, bony little **** is capable of. You will have elbows jammed in places you did not know existed on your person. You will find knees and shins on your face from angles that did not seem at all possible right up until you wonder if you will ever be able to breathe through your nose again. You will be knee-ridden in a physics defying, 360 degree arcing pattern by a person who clearly has no intention of subbing you but is gladly spending their seemingly boundless, little person energy on compressing your sternum, and is always just one step ahead of your attempt to buck them off.

ORLY ?

Quote Originally Posted by honest_truth View Post
    and yes, i am equally uncomfortable fighting a guy that is ~100 pounds lighter than me.
    thank you for playing, try again

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 5:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn you. Where's your hyperbolic, intense, emotionally charged response? It's almost like you're being "reasonable" or something. You're no fun.

Edit: Oh, and for the record, if it makes you so uncomfortable, why do you keep employing the strategy? Stagnation is no one's friend.
    Last edited by Zaii; 11/30/2009 5:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 6:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn you. Where's your hyperbolic, intense, emotionally charged response? It's almost like you're being "reasonable" or something. You're no fun.
    I do it to illicit yours.
    You are also assuming the creation of an intense rant that evokes peoples emotions cannot be written by someone reasonable, and yet the most poetic stories written in history are done by intelligent resonable people, certainly you wouldnt call them not fun, that would be paradoxical.

Quote Originally Posted by honest_truth View Post
    Edit: Oh, and for the record, if it makes you so uncomfortable, why do you keep employing the strategy? Stagnation is no one's friend.
    Stagnation of the match ?, gracious no dear lord my cupcake, i go for the shoulder lock.

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 6:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Elicit, my good sir.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 6:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    Elicit, my good sir.

SILENCE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 7:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sir you can't afford to make these mistakes.

"Illicit" + "shoulder lock" =
    Spoiler:

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 9:20pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you.

"If you are a wolf, fight like a wolf. If you are a bear, fight like a bear." - Carlos Machado

"If you aren't a little bitch, stop whining like one" - chingythingy

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 9:52pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you.
    .....WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ I'll get you back.
    At my class when we pair off it is usually with someone who is around our same size, so the smaller guys stay with the small guys and the big guys roll with the big guys. Unfortunately and fortunately I am the smallest big guy (183cm, 115kgs, the next size down would be lucky to hit the 100kg mark wringing wet, he is the biggest of the small guys), I am singled out by dudes that are fucking massive in order to test out their new submission, guard pass, etc.

I am comfortable with this, being what some would deem a big fat dude, it is healthy for my game to try out my escapes, sweeps and occasional submission from my back. I know my weight will help me on top.

However, some nights those massive dudes are not there, some nights I am the biggest guy in the joint and if you aren't a good blue, or you're not a purple, brown or black, then it is likely I am going to hold you down. And I'm gunna sweat on you like those fucking tanks sweated on me. And you are going to fail your escapes, sweeps and submissions just like I do. And I am going to put my belly over your face and smother you while I work the sub. Deal with it.

And what I do realise is that in a few months you will have progressed to be able to mount me, but your 85kgs is a paltry amount when I've been bucking off dudes weighing in excess of 140kgs. You can try and dig your elbows in to places I don't know exist, but let me tell you now, my ex girlfriend was "adventurous" and violent, so you won't be showing me anything new.

What you fail to realise is all the knee riding and sternum compressing you are going to be doing is just going to allow me time to employ my new strategy for cocky, bony, vengeful little people: sweep and destroy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2009 9:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chingythingy
    "If you are a wolf, fight like a wolf. If you are a bear, fight like a bear." - Carlos Machado

"If you aren't a little bitch, stop whining like one" - chingythingy
    There's a distinct difference between a larger individual employing their size to press the attack and defeat you, and alternatively using their rotund ass to compensate for their laziness, lack of conditioning, technique, and overall level of motivation by forgetting they're involved in an athletic activity and hanging out like you're furniture, wheezing all the while. Obviously I don't really know honest_truth, his general athletic prowess or the intricacies of his rolling style, and my post was all in good fun, but you simply -can't- deny that these people exist.