Sponsored Links Spacer Image

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 10:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't mind a commentator that knew a thing about how to do proper play-by-play as it's done for radio, things happen too fast in MMA to spend your time flapping your gums about any ol' thing (lookin' at you, J-Rogue)

But Joe Rogan is the best MMA commentator in the biz right now when he's paying attention and something's being set up on the ground.

Posted On:
    11/26/2009 5:28am

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't stand the smug retarded jokes he males about the fighters every time! He is soooo insolent! I believe he even called Gago Drago a village idiot at one point. His fat ass needs to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/26/2009 6:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it wouldnt surprise me that they didnt hire bas anymore because of his english, i think the american sports audiences are used to a different type of commentating and they might not like fat accents?
    This is just a guess.

also what do you guys think?
    im affraid that in time events like UFC will become retarded like most american sports with a news/info/stats barat the bottom and all this extra in screens with useless info and stuff.

on the other hand starting from december Lolland is airing UFC on a free tv channel, lets hope its not old rerun crap!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12