Exasperated.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    Anyone who is going to look at Brock Lesnar and subscribes to his 'genetic gift' theory of being so huge is doing a whole lot of willful suspension of disbelief.
    One more thing about this, all top athletes have physical characteristics that are exceptional.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 2:18pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was born almost just shoulders, like my pa, and his pa. If I was the height of Brock I would be around his weight, no roids. (Brock is a farm boy, I am a farm boy) hard work does that to you.

Can they patch him?

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 2:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    He doesn't really make a compelling argument in interviews.

"I've never tested positive for steroids." is the verbage he used in one interview, instead of saying "I have never taken steroids." That's not really the typical answer one gives.
    Possible lie of omission

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 2:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mir must also be on steroids.

Lesnar used to be tiny:

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 2:45pm

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    When?
    Yelling at the camera after the Mir victory? Looked like most fighters to me but with an ill-fitting mouthpiece making him drool more.
    I'm picturing Tito on top of a cage right now and trying to figure out the difference.
    To the extent that he went through...if Dana White says that it went too far, it should be a pretty good hint that he doesn't share the company of the rest of the UFC fighters in his celebrations. The only reason I brought up Dana White was because of how he talks of Lesnar being the mightiest redwood in the forest.

Also, at that point, Tito used to act like an ass all the time.

Uncheck. He's always been big. You can go back to his early junior college matches. Massive growth would be characterized by Overeem's growth over the last six years.
    You can't speak of massive growth in relation to another person. That's just medically and logically unsound.

But as for him being the brute he is today...

Granted he's flexing in the WWE picture...but I can totally see what you mean[/sarcasm]

Weakened immune system (speculation on your part, **** happens) can be caused by any number of factors including intense training and overtraining which, based on reports about his camp, wouldn't be too unlikely.
    You're right. There's a HUGE array of things that could have brought on a sudden drop in his immunodefenses. One of which is AIDS. Now, I can be pretty sure he doesn't have AIDS; although, you never really know. That being said, you treat patients based on a COLLECTION of information. Not just one piece here and another piece there. The pieces, until shown otherwise...point at steroids, past and/or present. Withdrawling from use can cause the same symptoms as the usage itself.

At rest or getting worked up promoting the fight?
    Also, I know lots of guys who often have prominent veins even when at rest.
    At rest. Prominent veins is one thing. Jugular Venal Distention is something else. Among other things, it can indicate high blood pressure. High perfomance athletes, especially ones who have a heavy cardio work out, usually have lower blood pressure compared to the average person.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 3:45pm

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys guys...

what matters is that Brock has been going through the bodily equivalent of a septic tank leak...and that's just gross. :XXpuke:

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 3:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
    Guys guys...

what matters is that Brock has been going through the bodily equivalent of a septic tank leak...and that's just gross. :XXpuke:
    agreed
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 4:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
    But as for him being the brute he is today...

Granted he's flexing in the WWE picture...but I can totally see what you mean[/sarcasm]
    This is him at the 2000 NCAA finals (I think):

That was at 23ish in a weight class that goes up to 285. He wrestled at 270. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't juice as a college athlete (which typically has more rigorous testing than the NFL or MMA).

As for the WWE, go back and read my posts.
    Last edited by UpaLumpa; 11/19/2009 5:03pm at .

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 4:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
    Jugular Venal Distention is something else. Among other things, it can indicate high blood pressure. High perfomance athletes, especially ones who have a heavy cardio work out, usually have lower blood pressure compared to the average person.
    Distention is pure speculation on your part as far as I can tell.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 5:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Distention is pure speculation on your part as far as I can tell.
    ...speculation how? It's a visible thing. No speculation necessary. That's like saying that me stating my toyota celica being black is a speculation.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast