Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 11:15pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sad thing is that this is the most watched season yet, even though the real fans are saying its the worst. If they keep it up, it will keep getting more and more ratings as it gets worse and worse.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 1:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to hate TUF more and more. And I have seen EVERY episode that they have done. Never missed one. But I'm on the fence now. If it gets any worse, I'll say f-em.
    same here, never missed an episode. but i'll still probably watch it no matter how bad it gets. i don't actually watch TV apart from news and documentaries so this is my fix of stupid for the week.

but man, meat head is a fucking idiot. he's a liar, a poser and attention whore. he's always acting, never honest.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 2:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the first season of TUF that I have actually followed from episode 1. Mainly because my roommate bought a TiVo for us!!! :lol:

Unfortunately though, the fights have been so boring and slow with the exception of maybe two, that each week I debate if I should even bother watching through the rest of the season.

It's like they replaced good fighting with as much drama as can be physically compacted into an episode.

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 4:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeze View Post
    This is the first season of TUF that I have actually followed from episode 1. Mainly because my roommate bought a TiVo for us!!! :lol:

Unfortunately though, the fights have been so boring and slow with the exception of maybe two, that each week I debate if I should even bother watching through the rest of the season.

It's like they replaced good fighting with as much drama as can be physically compacted into an episode.
    I keep watching with the hope that, at some point, something good is bound to happen simply through random chance.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 6:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeze View Post
    Uhh.... that's every season.
    This season has had less drama than many previous ones.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2009 5:02am

Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They will probably counter this season with a middleweight division or something. I still think TUF 1 was the best. Sanchez,Griffin,Koscheck,Florian..and the awesome finale fight. Can it ever be topped?

My prediction is that Kimbo comes back and fights Brendan Schuab.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    11/24/2009 5:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next season had better be feathers and bantams or headquarters will be burned.

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    11/24/2009 6:58am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm am still waiting for someone to implement my Japan vs. US (or maybe Brasil) idea!

As for this episode, Schaub actually seems pretty good. I think he has a shot. As far as the fence grabbing, half the time the Ref was giving him warnings was bullshit, imo. I mean, you are allowed to push off the fence with your hand, right? OTOH, his fence grabbing stopped at least one takedown that I saw, which could have changed the outcome of the fight.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12