Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:20pm

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kukishinden Ryu

http://www.shinjin.co.jp/kuki/hyoho/index_e.html

If you go to Ryu Ha and Related Topics, some interesting information for Ninpo guys, and people in the Genbukan.

This is the thing that always gets me about the Ryu ha from any Ninpo org. We have some one's here that are obviously legitimate with strong proof of lineage, and then there are those we just don't know about...and we get judged for those one's.

Anyhow, I have never seen this site and thought it might be interesting for some to look through who are interested in Kukishinden Ryu.

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 6:18pm

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OniSan81 View Post

This is the thing that always gets me about the Ryu ha from any Ninpo org. We have some one's here that are obviously legitimate with strong proof of lineage, and then there are those we just don't know about...and we get judged for those one's.
    Interesting site. However there is a reason why the ryu ha with no historical backing get a lot of heat despite legitimate ryu ha like Kukishinden ryu existing in the x-kans. That's because the ryu with proof of lineage have nothing to do with ninja or ninjutsu (nor for the most part is Hatsumi the sole soke), yet everyone knows that the Bujinkan's coffers are full because of selling the ninja angle.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 7:28pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kukishin-ryu = Ko-ryu from Kuki family
    Kukishinden-ryu = Takamatsu's branch ( he was a legit shihan in Kukishin-ryu).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 9:31pm

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Kukishin-ryu = Ko-ryu from Kuki family
    Kukishinden-ryu = Takamatsu's branch ( he was a legit shihan in Kukishin-ryu).
    Oh interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2009 7:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Umm that not whay people judge you

Quote Originally Posted by OniSan81 View Post
    http://www.shinjin.co.jp/kuki/hyoho/index_e.html

If you go to Ryu Ha and Related Topics, some interesting information for Ninpo guys, and people in the Genbukan.

Anyhow, I have never seen this site and thought it might be interesting for some to look through who are interested in Kukishinden Ryu.
    Thats not why people judge Ninjutsu. People Judge the because they don't train realistically and some of the moves are so unorthodox but have yet to be proven usefull in a real situation. On top of that there is a serious quality control issue within the martial art. And Hatsumi is basically a greedy pig who has jumped the ninja bandwagon and hands out black bels like they are candy. Nobody should respect the art, because the practitioners within the martial believe they will have powers like Naruto if they stick in it long enough. Also the whole idea of sneaking around in Tabi with rubber soles is also kind of lame. I hope that clarifies things.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 9:38am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by superninjagod View Post
    Thats not why people judge Ninjutsu. People Judge the because they don't train realistically and some of the moves are so unorthodox but have yet to be proven usefull in a real situation. On top of that there is a serious quality control issue within the martial art. And Hatsumi is basically a greedy pig who has jumped the ninja bandwagon and hands out black bels like they are candy. Nobody should respect the art, because the practitioners within the martial believe they will have powers like Naruto if they stick in it long enough. Also the whole idea of sneaking around in Tabi with rubber soles is also kind of lame. I hope that clarifies things.
    First of all this thread is for discussing the lineage of Kukishin-ryu as related to the x-kans (aka one of the Jujutsu Ryu-Ha) not the Ninjutsu ones. Second, we have numerous threads about Ninjutsu training methods, as per the Bujinkan. And third if you noticed, OniSan81 is a Genbukan member not a Bujinkan Member. The Genbukan was the original Bujinkan splinter group that left because of the unrealistic training methods and lack of quality control. Genbukan has a pretty tight control of their black belt promotions and the Genbukan Dojo I started training at back in 2001 had a weekly sparring class. In fact the only reason I got into Jujutsu was because after I moved their was no Genbukan schools in my area, so I tried the Bujinkan hated it for obvious reasons and found Jujutsu to be much closer to what I was learning.

So while you will get a lot of friends around here with the Ninja hate, at this moment I see you as an idiot parroting what smarter people have said without really understanding the reasons.