Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 4:06pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just bought the karate martrix program out of curiosity. I will post my experience

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 6:14pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lominus View Post
    Kinda' meaning that if Aikido is the lame martial art that sucks why do all of these self-made fantasy martial artists include Aikido in their curriculum and/or inflated credentials?
    Because it looks easy, if you only knew how. A big fat bastard like Steven Seagal can make aikido work in the movies. No flexibility required like TKD or stamina/speed/strength required like combat sports. It's the perfect style for the out-of-shape Internet fatman to see and go "I could do that."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 7:42pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you learn martial arts like Neo? How do you get the wire to plug in if you don't have any computer jacks on your body?

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 8:15pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NDNveteran91 View Post
    I was wondering about this advertisement for Monster Martial Arts myself. I laughed while reading the testimonials when someone said " My brain is just buzzing away ready to go into overload. I have been taught so much and learned so little." Ha-Ha.........I have been taught so much and learned so little............Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out your past or present Black Belt Magazine and read it for yourself in the Matrix your Martial Arts advertisement.
    I'm not surprised this is advertised in BB mag. The ads are the main reason I stopped subscribing. How can a magazine that claims to be for martial artists advertise this crap that shits in the face of what martial arts is all about. This might just motivate me to start a BB mag discussion thread if there's not already one.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 10:54pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two year old necro?

Not worth it...thread title got me all excited. I thought it was about Zen philosophy, bullet time, and robopocalypses but it's just about some crappy blipvert.

What are blipverts?

Here you go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12