Weekend Watching: UFC 106 - Tito/Forrest II, and Rogan Quipping about Lesnar's Guts
- Tito "Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin
- Josh Koscheck vs Anthony Johnson
- Amir Sadollah vs Phil "New York Bad Ass" Baroni
- Luiz "Banha" Cane vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Karo "The Heat" Parisyan vs Dustin Hazelett
- Ben "Killa B" Saunders vs Marcus "The Irish Hand Grenade" Davis
- Paulo Thiago vs Jacob Volkmann
- Kendall "Da Spyder" Grove vs Jake Rosholt
- Brock Larson vs Brian Foster
- Caol Uno vs Fabricio Camoes
- George Sotiropoulos vs Jason "Dynamite" Dent
Watch it HERE with the rest of the Bullies!
Why is there a heart in the back ground of the poster?
someone's quick and dirty PS job.
The two were just staring at each other too lovingly to leave it out.
"I wish I knew how to quit you!" - said Forrest.
Originally Posted by Emperor Cesar
Tear gently rolls down Tito's face.
Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
Heh, I knew that formatting of the fight card look familiar :D
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO