No Don, you are not to assume that.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 7:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christian, when you post again, let me know what day is good for you, and I will let you know what gym we can go to. It will be done legit this way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok this is really me talking n it takes me a while to type i have all the proof anyone needs about where i said i was n did what i said. I am willing to show it all to someone who everyone here mutually respects and trusts like say the owner of this site or anyone u guys trust a hundred percent.however due to the sensitive nature of me being under contract and the added scrutiny of mainstream and corporate sponsers i am supposed to be putting that **** behind me and also i am never allowed to get into a street fight again or i will lose all of that n possibly even lose my freedom,so i am asking that the proof be documented and verified but not be used as a weapon to get me fired. for the record they do keep records of that kind of stuff its called disciplinary reports..35 of mine were for fighting. i give u my word if u were up north in any max or u were in any fed u.s. p.ur gnna know me or have heard of me. And b4 anyone jumps on this the usfc and the posters were from 07 and 08 just look at them and as far as the league having ridiculous rules and views as far as striking over grappling, come on guys,it did stand for under ground STREET fighting championship. and to answer y i cannot say the name of the new league or other fighters i have signed a confidentiality agreement on this as part of my contract. i will however tell u guys one of the trainers at attica mma u guys may have heard of him his name is Ramin who is a purple belt qualified to instruct purple and blacks. Ramintrains at the highly respected Vamos Bros BJJ school and will continue to train there and instruct at Attica. U know him his qualifications and hia wins i am pleased to have this man associated w my facility. i can personally state that this man is also backs up what he says as when he came into my gym in ronk i told him he couldnt tape me and he tapped me at least 2 or 3 times in only a round or two. As far as me fighting James that would be great but unfoftunately those nasty ass knees fractured my jaw and yes i have the hospital reports and records to prove it cause this site aint callrd bullshido 4 nothin is it? i guess ill wait 4 smeone to get back at me to verify my creds and history funny thing though this is the first time i had to convince someone i was IN jail and that i got in alot of fights. im out and wont b in front of a computer 4 a few hours.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 8:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    james just read ur post that u put up while i was typing mine 4 lke half an hour the jaw stops me from fightng 4 a min so itll have to b aftr ur fight on the 19th nxt mnth at least and if anyone needs proof the spar match happrned tell me how to post a pic im pretty colorful rt now. With respect, christian. oh n i promised i wouldnt react or get pissed by any of these stupid comments but i gotta respond to the guy who says i cant even spell my own name right..jerk off it doesnt have enough room to put in all the letters of my name even i figured tht out the 2nd time it only posted up to the o in my last name..maybe u should all try that u know using ur own names..lol try turnin the lights on and get outta ur rooms and heres a really crazy one 4 ya..try gettin in a real fight 4 once instead of just talkin about em..
    Last edited by Christian Darro; 11/17/2009 8:34pm at .

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 8:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha funny stuff Christian, no problem abou the match I really don't care, but it would be cool if it happened people do want to see it.
    Good luck with everything ttyl.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 9:05pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this whole thing is so weird. christian overall you seem like a good guy, good luck with your gym. james you are a righteous dude.

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 10:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christian, let me know when would be a good date for a match. Lets get it done, sanctioned, I'll find a promoter, pro show.
    My next amateur fight is Dec 11th, how about something in January?

Already people have said they will pay travel and such.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 1:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    o.k thanks for the clarification, i also assumed (should never assume!!!) that you guys agreed to go fight in the parkinglot, which makes no sense.
    So, Am I understanding this right?

Mr Darrow Rolls up at James Gym where he instructs, screaming being crazy, James goes outside to see what the ruccccccus is all about, They both get heated and got in a fight.
    The type of **** that happens all the time I guess, But not supposed to happen two proffesionals, or a proffesional and a amateur but whatever. either way, why call it a sparring match instead of what it was?

Anyways, Sweet that you all seem to be getting along now, If teh fight goes down, Ill be very interested in the results!!!

Later on people!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 3:59am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is the investigation over? It apears to have been side tracked by the scuffle in the car park.
    Has there been any proof presented regarding the superfight champion status?
    Do you have any Christian?
    Have any of your fights ever been captured on video?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 4:18am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Darro View Post
    As far as me fighting James that would be great but unfoftunately those nasty ass knees fractured my jaw and yes i have the hospital reports and records to prove it cause this site aint callrd bullshido 4 nothin is it?
    Hell, I would love to see some pictures .

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Darro
    i guess ill wait 4 smeone to get back at me to verify my creds and history funny thing though this is the first time i had to convince someone i was IN jail and that i got in alot of fights.
    I don't personally care about your credit history but as for the whole jail/unconfirmed fights thing ... People who pretend to be badass have gone to GREAT lengths to present that image . People with squeaky clean records claim to have criminal records , defeated people who had weapons , fights to the death in underground secret tourneys , killed people , beat up cops/"bad guys"/good guys/guards etc .

All to intimidate people who question them and draw new impressionable people into their school/gym/dojo/basement/local park/kwon/backyard/storage shed . Plus they get to play the "reformed" card to explain why they act like such ignorant pussies .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast