Posted On:
    4/02/2010 5:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

...and it starts again.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyfym View Post
    and in 5 and my 140 lb ass whipped his so if anyone wants to go there with a camera and tape it I would be glad to do it a second time :beatdead:
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyfym View Post
    well Im actually a few blocks from attica mma I dislike varners school but someone said something about how he states he has a lack of a ground game but this guy wanted to spar with no gloves or headgear with me so Im not standing up and honestly i am not breaking my hands so i took him to the ground not a shred of skills in any area but the mouth
    I gave him my neck so I could von flue him
    Hey Anthony. Seems that you stirred up the hornets' nest. CD isn't happy with you at all. His recollection of events is somewhat different - in that he won and you didn't. He also says that you came in talking **** whilst claiming to be Matt Serra's brother-in-law.

YouTube- Christian Darrow/Anthony is a lying bitch

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 8:10am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Larus what would you do without CD? lol, I hope there is a vid for LOL's. really does christian have no shirts at all? christian if your reading this thread, put a shirt on, white tee/wife beater/tapout/anything, I mean wtf?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 1:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Silly. How is a man supposed to 'RAWR!' effectively for the cameras if he's wearing a shirt?

So, he doesn't need to open his gym because he's got no money worries - but he's in the process of selling it? Or he's in the process of selling that car, so he doesn't need to open up? :5huh:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 7:18pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He hates a 'liar'. What a sack of ****. What an idiot.

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he did sell his prized 350z and the vette?!?!?!!?

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a side note who's the efette punk who is with CD in the vid? A whore he smuggled out of prison?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 2:41am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rosario View Post
    So he did sell his prized 350z and the vette?!?!?!!?
    Wonder what happened to the JoJomobile? Taken back?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rosario View Post
    On a side note who's the efette punk who is with CD in the vid? A whore he smuggled out of prison?
    That's a bit harsh, Joe. Don't go after the students - they're not at fault (edit: until we know the full story, in this case).

I'm not ruling out the possibility that the kid might be telling the truth (until we hear back from anthonyfym or zipit777, who says that he knows him, at least) - especially in light of all the stories and rumours on the UG thread. It will be interesting to see if CD follows up and posts the CCTV footage of this fight, though.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 4/03/2010 2:49am at .

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 4:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I realise this is going to make me sound like Helen Lovejoy, but what are all those kids doing there? The gym isn't open, and the only adult I saw there is a recently released convict, with a heroin problem and a history of starting fights.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2010 12:29pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The comedy in that video is unfuckingbelievable. In order:
    1) Why the **** does this guy insist on trying to act ghetto in every fucking video he's in? Christian, you're not fucking 50 Cent. Chill the **** out.

2) Love the homophobia, particularly him calling Jiu Jitsu positions "gay". Isn't this the same moron that challenged Jamie Varner? You think that in the WEC these guys don't take people to the ground? You can prefer striking all you want Christian but it's pretty obvious that anyone with rudimentary Muay Thai (and probably boxing as well) is going to wreck your **** as well. Props to James for being such a class act in doing it, but clearly that hasn't taught Christian to shut his fucking mouth yet.

3) So you got cameras all over the place. Instead of bragging about your stupid fuckin cameras show us the video where you clearly kicked Anthony's "******" ass.

4) Does Christian understand that he doesn't have to address every character assault about him that comes from the internets? Christian, who gives a **** what people say about you on the internet? That's not hurting your credibility as much as the bullshit that constantly comes out of your mouth.

On a sad note, he looks like he's wasting away compared to his old (probably photoshopped but WTF do I know) pics. If this is from opiates, close your poor excuse for an MMA gym and get yourself in detox stat.
    This guy is so full of **** I can smell it coming through my laptop monitor. At the risk of stating the painfully obvious this guy has some serious mental issues.

I'm with the Crackfox me who asked WTF kids were doing there. I have relatives in the NY area that want to get their sons involved in MA and I obviously told them to avoid this guy.

Posted On:
    4/05/2010 4:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NONE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats not a camera he is pointing to....... it a fuckin motion detector for the alarm that doesnt work....lol, i just peeked in the window again to double check ....LMAOROTF fuckin retart!