Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NONE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

out of service?

seems the phone number is out of order,, anyone have a new or different number?

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 10:47pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony, where around the east end are you? Vamos BJJ is where I train, the farthest BJJ school in eastern LI that I know of, although it's not like in the Hamptons or Riverhead area if thats where you are.

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 11:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well Im actually a few blocks from attica mma I dislike varners school but someone said something about how he states he has a lack of a ground game but this guy wanted to spar with no gloves or headgear with me so Im not standing up and honestly i am not breaking my hands so i took him to the ground not a shred of skills in any area but the mouth
    I gave him my neck so I could von flue him

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 3:57am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony what? When was this?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 7:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyfym View Post
    well Im actually a few blocks from attica mma I dislike varners school but someone said something about how he states he has a lack of a ground game but this guy wanted to spar with no gloves or headgear with me so Im not standing up and honestly i am not breaking my hands so i took him to the ground not a shred of skills in any area but the mouth
    I gave him my neck so I could von flue him
    So, what's the gym like inside now? If you read
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ronk...668RN7R9MGVNL0

people have commented that the place looks filthy and is almost empty.

AtticaMMA could really do with a proper review on this site... :hello:

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any asessment over his skills (if any)? Even if we overlook how sick and drug addled he was on his "fight" (er massacre) with James, it is crystal clear that James was the superior fighter on all aspects. On a side note, did the fat cherub in a suit warmed up CD and began saying "fucking life or death, man!!" prior to this sparring match? When you say underage, you mean late teen (18,19) or juvie guys (14-17)? If the drinking was done by late teen guys I dont give a damn (if you can serve in the military, you can drink, flat down), but with juvies thats corrupting the youth (at least legally, even if they are already corrupted, which might be the case). This guy is becoming quite a character..........

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 6:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The USFC is yet again under new ownership. The 'U' now stands for 'Underage'. Darrow's latest financiers (decadent, morally-deviant high society gambling types who're still smarting financially from the recent government crackdown on bum vs. hooker razor fights) figured that Long Island (aka Strong Island!!!1) needed a forum for the kids to settle their playground disputes in an adult manner - i.e. with no-time-limit, bare-knuckle NHB - victory by KO or submission only.

(Well, there *are* two rules in USFC. You don't talk about USFC - and you don't talk about USFC.)

But yeah - who the heck was that 'life or death, man!', shoulder-rubbing, bank manager-looking dude? Someone mentioned somewhere that he may have been CD's attorney - which would be absolutely frickin' hilarious if true.

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 7:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NONE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it seems someone else has leased the space, as far as activity there the only thing going on is BMX'ers jumping curbs and hangin out, i belive CD is MIA, hopfully rehab...............

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 9:18am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by the1whoknows View Post
    it seems someone else has leased the space, as far as activity there the only thing going on is BMX'ers jumping curbs and hangin out, i belive CD is MIA, hopfully rehab...............
    Yeah, I hope he's getting himself straightened out - for the sake of his boy, if nothing else.

Is there an eviction note/sign on the door explaining what's happened or anything?

I wonder if the Pietaro has heard anything from CD recently? Or is he just trying to forget that this whole thing ever happened? :mblah05:

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 12:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no rehab- his latest message claims he had emergency surgery!!! the gym is always empty if open- everything is this is going to be.... what is there is dirty- half finished- or broken- checked around a bit no surgery-