Sponsored Links Spacer Image

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 9:48am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi fuckers, I am James Funaro lolol. Really.

Anyway, the guy is a fake, has asked a friend of mine with only 3 months training on what to teach lolol.

About my cousin, I don't even speak to them its just a funny story buddy.

Next, he is a scammer, tried to steal money from a friend of mine through some crap that I will explain later if I have his permission.

As of now, I am off to the gym.

Again, I am James Funaro, I do not hide behind the internet, and I think I have a good idea of what is real and not real in the MMA community.

Carl simply must stay nuetral and I respect that. **** of anyone sides with him, fine, but I believe him to be a fraud as do many others.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 10:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Sub wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me guess Ringside, your that douchebag Christian? LOL you got all that from Carl saying thazt yes he ruins a gym. Cuz thats all he said. Props to James Funaro for not being a keyboard warrior. Beat his ass if he wants some James.

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 11:42am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ringside View Post
    Just read the whole thread at the other forum. It's pretty clear why James Funaro would misrepresent and lie about what someona as respected in this sport as Carl from fighter Warehouse would have to say about Christian Darrrow. It seems that this Funaro guy posted about Christian being involved with his sister or cousin or some family member and he is obviously harboring some sort of personal grudge or hatred against this man.
    to Mr Funaro,
    Instead of telling lies and talking trash about this guy why don't you yourself go and fight him and see what he's all about? It seems to me he is pretty easy to locate with all his charity work. I for one am not interested in hearing a bunch of BS stories that we had all believed until Carl posted and shot them down. My accolades to Fighter warehouse for their honesty and integrity. Let us know how you make out after confronting christian, james.
    You're a but fag, shut up. I have met Christian, he is a fucking liar and scam artist. I personally know that he knows nothing about MMA, has asked unqualified instructors to teach for him because he didn't know what to teach his students (yes he actually asked people to teach him moves to show his class).

About the him dating the cousin thing, it doesn't matter. LI GUY 1 doesn't even know the cousin except for her name and that they are related. Haven't spoke to her in over 10 years, it was just a funny tie in/ small world after all type story.

And who are you, you fucking scam artist? I guess your from LI and from Attica, why don't you stop hiding? I'm LI GUY 1's brother :)

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 11:49am

TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and about Fighter Warehouse, Carl says he is the "Switzerland" of MMA stores and is friendly with all MMA gyms, meaning he just won't get involved. Nothing wrong with that, he is a business owner, but he doesn't validate the butt pirate Christian Darrow at all.

Quote from MMA.TV :
    "As far as knowing Christian, you know that I am Switzerland and have relationships with all of the gyms"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, figured out how to work the computer. So lets get right to this. . ,
    Just got back from Finest Fitness and i have one thing to say. While I don't know James Funaro and I don't think I dated his cousin, I can say that James Funaro hits very hard. LOL
    And it seems James Funaro, just like me, will fight anyone who challenges him. So respect as far as that. After the fight James and I chopped it up a little bit and hopefully he will be a man of his word and retract any personal dislike towards me.
    James, is entitled to his own opinion as is everyone out there. However as proved today all persons may be held accountable for there words.
    I know most of you aren't listening to a fucking word I say. You just want to know who won the fight and wheres the vid. To you guys I say go **** yourselves! If you have a problem with me I'm at 1055 Portion rd. if you come you better be able to fight as good as James.
    So to answer some questions. . .
    I am a street fighter. Yes I did fight in prison. Yes I did fight underground.
    As far as being undefeated, that's relative. If todays parking lot fight was in the UFC then I would have lost the same fight 5 times LOL. Due to the fact it would have been prematurely stopped or normal people would have been knocked the **** out!
    Bad enough you guys are making phone calls to sponsors and businesses trying to get me fired. The last thing I need is random cell phone videos of me fighting people in a parking lot that could result in my arrest, but without making excuses, because of the cameras I was forced to simply defend myself. Again, this is not an excuse or qualifier but a simple fact. The only punch thrown by me definitely caught his attention. I believe that James will have the integrity to show that and not edit it out. Other than that I spent the remainder of the fight eating bone crushing knees and gigantic punches. Remember no gloves.
    So to clarify. I am a gym owner, I am not a trainer. I am a street fighter with a big punch and a bigger chin, who is now crossing over to MMA in a new league that is more stand-up strike orientated. I am not calling out champions whom have never heard of me. That was simply a response to a conversation Jamie and I had at the VIP party the night before the EXPO.
    I am signed by a league ( which was the now defunct USFC) which will unveil there new name and signed well respected MMA fighters at the November 28 grand opening of Attica MMA.
    If any of you have further questions, problems or interests, call me 631-357-0816
    Don't block your number to say dumb ****, be real! The first person to call I will send the phone pic of me after the parking lot brawl.
    As far as trainers at Attica, you will meet the very respected striking coaches, pro and amateur boxing trainers and a vast array of highly regarded and well known MMA trainers. I am bringing a quality facility to the area and working tirelessly to get MMA sanctioned in this state. If you have a problem with that come speak to me about it.
    Last edited by Christian Darro; 11/16/2009 12:17pm at . Reason: spelling errors

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your post is a bit hard to understand. Are you claiming that you fought James Funaro/LIGuy1 in a parking lot today? How come his brother, who only posted 25 minutes before you, made no mention of this?

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cause I let my brother speak for himself lol just be patient interwebz

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, first of all, do not just call an act like a dumbass, apparently people were caling him saying they are my girlfriend (I do not have one, not even close right now) and how I am going to **** him up and all this other BS, not cool.

Next, it needs to be pointed out that I did not start any threads on this topic ANYWHERE. I simply took part in them and spoke my part, which resounded with the rest of the community.
    The martial artists on the various boards all agree that claims made were outlandish and as such should be qualified. A little fluff is great, but too much hyperbole is not looked well upon by the MMA community.

Next, the ONLY reason I was singled out by Christian's anger is because I post under my real name OR I let my name be known.

Finally, the sport has grown tremendously since its inception and has had to (and still is sometimes) fighting its image of street brawling and human cock fighting. That is where most all of the resentment comes into play. The street fighter prison guy while it may be true, is not a good representation of our community.

Finally, no more street fights, there are legitimate avenues to fight in, legal ones, that are much better for any disputes/grudges/etc that arise in our sport.

I am happy to say that Christian, although I may not agree with or endorse him, did not talk his mouth off too much and hide.

Hopefully I am done with this issue, it was fun guys.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok cool, I just thought it could be some random troll taking the piss. EDIT: that was in response to GIJoe

Posted On:
    11/16/2009 12:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another thing, Christian, if you feel you are being misrepresented and such, go on the UG forum where OTHER people had started topics on you, and talk to them. Not that I disagree too much with some of what they say, you can go there and say your words.

Great thing about the internet is EVERYONE gets an opinion.
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast