Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 2:10pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1 View Post
    Furthermore, I think everyone involved in this should look at theior motives.

Usually, when this happens, the guy in question acts like an idiot and strays from all reason and logic.
    Here I believe we have a case where our guy is regretfull of how he handled the situation and furthemore is willing to do the right thing in the martial arts world, hire other instructors.

I know for a fact he is in talks with other legitimate instructors, such as Ramin from Vamos BJJ (where I train).

I say IF he is doint the right thing (getting the prison imgae out of our sport, proving or retracting claims, etc) then lets turn this into a positive, unless our motives are not to root out BS in the martial arts, but rather to use BS in the martial arts as an excuse for mob mentality and witch hunting.

So far this all looks like it can end well.
    ^^^
    This

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Christian, it is my friends bday tomorrow and I was thinking we might stop by the fights so if so I will see yu here maybe, maybe not though.
    Sorry about the Ramin thing, understand everyone at the gym told him they did not care if he taught there (as in it was OK for him in our opinion to teach at your school) but I understand his hesitance.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 3:49pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG! this was like a movie just read it all today, Christian seems like a nice guy to me, maybe trying a bit of the kimbo marketing hype, L1 Guy a lot of respect man how you have handled yourself and the situation!

Bullshido should have a tv show! exposing fake BS, though I'm not saying christian would be par of it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 5:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    james thanks i def be there with my sponsers and other people you u might know.to you and everyone else giving me a fair shot i will get my cousin to show me how to do the pm thing and then we will take the next step in getting this all straightened out.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 1:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Army Combatives, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    If people are accusing him of faking having cancer, which is a pretty serious accusation and must be devastating if Christian really does have cancer, maybe there's a bully with medical qualifications who could also check that out?

Unfortunately, the Health Insurance Portability and Privacy Act prevents this from happening. It is illegal to share medical information about a patient with anyone other than an authorized insurance representative, a patient authorized (in writing) relative or a medical provider with need for a pertinent patient history.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 9:02am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Darro View Post
    havent read the other site yet but to respond to this i will answer all questions today hopefully the fight nerd interview will be posted today as well my past is my past and it killed me to sit here and listen to everyone say i wasnt in prison or i wasnt this or that but in order for me to find out if u guys were legit as far as were u all really trying to remove dangerous liars from then sport or were you guys just gonna turn around and say now we dont want you cause your an ex con and have had other personal issues as well. basically were you guys hypocites? already this whole mess has now resulted in ramin from vamos bro bjj now declininig the position to instruct. one reason i address on the fight nerd interview is that i cant use the whole keyboard thing ( but im getting better at it) and i forgot to type in the words " i"ll have" and it looked like he was saying he could instruct black belts. the other reason is simple until this whole attack on my character and my school was resolved he did not want to associate himself with this whole situation because it truely is showing all of us in a bad light and he wants no part of that. and i do not blame him. this is a man who has never done anything other than carry haimself with respect in all aspects and it is unfortunate that i have involved him in this high school bullshit. the guy on the other site using my name is an imposter and all his comments should be disregaurded. i am a gym owner not an instructer . I am a student in mma who is preparing for my first pro fight. i will be attending the fights sat night at st joes just as i did the ones at the hempsted arena last week. i am so easy to find it is ridiculous so i am always open to answer any questions. thanks
    Just to be clear Christian, it was you that was promoting the whole underground prison fighting badass image. Please don't blame others because it backfired on you.

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 9:26am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lotta people on the UG are sensing an elaborate troll job. The thought is not entirely without merit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 10:18am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LI GUY 1,
    Will you be instructing/working at Attica in the future?

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 10:54am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraform View Post
    LI GUY 1,
    Will you be instructing/working at Attica in the future?
    What would give you that idea? No.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/21/2009 11:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's meant to be an audio interview with Christian here but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone else hear it? It might just be something in my browser settings that's blocking it...

http://www.thefightnerd.com/interview-christian-darrow/
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast