Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 7:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nice. it's my youtube account. funny to see it posted here again.

i downloaded this video about 4 years ago (maybe even longer?) from bullshido after someone linked to it. i don't remember what thread it originally came from or who found it.

a while later (2007 it seems from looking at the video details) i put it up on youtube because nobody else seemed to have it any more.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 8:03am

Style: Weightlifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what, actually the idea of punching some one over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... In the face, is not that bad of an idea

I think ive seen it done before but cant remember where.

_oxing or something

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 9:16am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    One more, possibly also posted before. In the comments, he says that he's purposefully not hitting his training buddy hard.
    So he's fighting full-contact but not hitting hard

:5crackup: hurts just to think about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 9:51am

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    So he's fighting full-contact but not hitting hard

:5crackup: hurts just to think about it.
    THAT way he can claim it's hardcore (full-contact) while having a soft side that doesn't kill his partner (not hitting hard).

You see, you just need to put yourself in a mindset free of contradictions. Where things can both exist and not exist. THEN you will understand the chun. Schroedinger's chun.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least the chunners didn't cry every time they got hit, although that's not necessarily surprising when you consider how weak they punch.

Is this proof that that Nazis had debunked the combat effectiveness of Wing Chun Concepts as early as 1940?

Edit: Also, ninjas.

Last edited by Holy Moment; 11/18/2009 10:26am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2009 8:52am

Style: sambo, stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You know what, actually the idea of punching some one over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... In the face, is not that bad of an idea

I think ive seen it done before but cant remember where.

_oxing or something
    The only difference beeing that a boxer will turn your face to a bloody pulp, while all you get from a chunner is probably a blister on the nose.

Maybe I should do WC. I could ask the female students to chainpunch me into the balls. Ye know, conditioning and such.

Repeated fooming like that should ammount to a decent handjob. Much cheaper then paying the red-light faction.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 1:29am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OniSan81 View Post
    You guys are fucking insatiable. You want to see them do this, and they do it. Looks fine to me. Props.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, again.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 1:31am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan_dao View Post
    The only difference beeing that a boxer will turn your face to a bloody pulp, while all you get from a chunner is probably a blister on the nose.

By saying that you are actually implying that WC Foom strikes will in fact cause some level of injury or at least break the surface of the opposing persons skin??

This is unacceptable.....

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 2:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    By saying that you are actually implying that WC Foom strikes will in fact cause some level of injury or at least break the surface of the opposing persons skin??

Dude had his hands bound with hemp and dipped in resin and broken glass in the ancient style, I swear.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2009 2:50pm

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post

It's like matburn.
    Rashguard>the foom
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast