Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you should've ninja buddied. You made the same mistake I had made.

There was a great candidate at an anime convention a few years back that I let slip away. Listen, a ninja buddy is essential. They are the distraction during a fight so that you may either:
    A: Come in from behind and defeat the opposition
    B: Run away and live to fight another day
    C: Get such a beating that you and the opposition can become friends and laugh at his/her inability to fight together.

It's what they are trained to do. Fill in that void in their life and make them complete again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <guybrush treepwood mating voice> What's a nerdy girl like you doing in a place like this? </guybrush treepwood mating voice>

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
    No, you should've ninja buddied. You made the same mistake I had made.

There was a great candidate at an anime convention a few years back that I let slip away. Listen, a ninja buddy is essential. They are the distraction during a fight so that you may either:
    A: Come in from behind and defeat the opposition
    B: Run away and live to fight another day
    C: Get such a beating that you and the opposition can become friends and laugh at his/her inability to fight together.

It's what they are trained to do. Fill in that void in their life and make them complete again.
    pretty funny! unfortunalely I have to admit that the first time I heard about pressure point striking with a thumb-fist, I bought it. :eusa_wall

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    <guybrush treepwood mating voice> What's a nerdy girl like you doing in a place like this? </guybrush treepwood mating voice>
    I'm a martial art fan, and a nerd, at the same time. Makes me less than popular to men outside the otaku world :icon_cry:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka peach View Post
    I'm a martial art fan, and a nerd, at the same time. Makes me less than popular to men outside the otaku world :icon_cry:
    Well apparently you're popular with the cold effecient killing machines of the wing chun community, jsut one trip to:

http://www.associationdenisshink.com/menu-en.html and you could find mr right!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    Well apparently you're popular with the cold effecient killing machines of the wing chun community, jsut one trip to:

someone has been practicing their sticky hands I see

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see wut u did there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    someone has been practicing their sticky hands I see
    I sure have! Sifu is starting to teach me advanced transitions in Bong Lop chi sao and I'm starting to get into double rolling now!

I figure with all the rolling practice I get at BJJ it gives me a slight edge over the other n00bs of double rolling and my ability to stay stuck to the opponents arms has increased alot.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Y'know, I'm just glad that, for being as much of an anime watching nerdy ass son of a bitch as I am, ninjitsu and ninja never held much appeal for me. However, putting on magic aikido pants and hitting people with a long stick being passed off as a sword is something I could get into.

Unfortunately, ninja make shitty wingmen, as, upon encountering the first fat friend intent on cockblockery, they just disappear into a puff of smoke.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post

He was a wonderful and intelligent man that happened to be a wing chun practinioner :llorar: he also did shaolin. He did showed me some moves but I was of course totally compliant and it was a weird kind of foreplay. :lol:

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last