Page 5 of 18 First 12345678915 ... Last
  1. #41
    joecos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    877
    Style
    Karate, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thorthe power View Post
    And did I read correctly that the female officer who stopped him was un-armed? If so she is a badass. My prayers go out to the victims families.

    The police officer who shot the gunman, ending the massacre, was among the wounded. Officer Kimberly Munley of the Fort Hood Police Department "just happened very fortunately to be very close to the incident scene," Cone told CNN's "American Morning."
    She shot the gunman four times and was wounded in an exchange of gunfire with him.
    "Really a pretty amazing and aggressive performance by this police officer," Cone said.
    She was a "civilian police officer" (in this context, a non military police officer, as the term "civilian police officer" sounds oxymoronic to me). She was evidently an armed first responder in the on-base police department. She hit the douche-bag four times in a firefight while being hit once by return fire.


    Nomination for bad-ass of the month for Officer Kimberly Munley.

  2. #42
    1point2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,352
    Style
    BJJ blue, judo ikkyu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    The following was messaged to me by a close brother who served two tours in Iraq in the Army SF.



    Gentlemen, the powers that be want you to direct all of your righteous anger at Malik, because it takes the attention off of them.
    Thanks for this.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

  3. #43
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,964
    Style
    BJJ, Wing Chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    This is sort of like asking how come the Branch Davidians and the First Church of Jesus Christ The Lizard Alien From Planet X weren't louder in criticizing the Roman Catholic Church when the pedophilia scandal broke.

    The Five Percenters don't consider themselves Muslim (and, also amusingly, don't really consider many other Muslims to be Muslims==they translate "Sunni Muslim" as "Soon to be Muslim") and the NOI also has no real interest Islam in general.
    I disagree...and I think you might have some misunderstandings about the NOI and 5%'ers.

  4. #44
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a little story on the wonderful person that shot that teaspoon of santorum:

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/06/...ley/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

  5. #45
    Rivington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,808
    Style
    Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I disagree...and I think you might have some misunderstandings about the NOI and 5%'ers.
    And I think you do. Fancy that.

  6. #46
    thorthe power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    584
    Style
    Not sure anymore
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joecos View Post
    She was a "civilian police officer" (in this context, a non military police officer, as the term "civilian police officer" sounds oxymoronic to me). She was evidently an armed first responder in the on-base police department. She hit the douche-bag four times in a firefight while being hit once by return fire.


    Nomination for bad-ass of the month for Officer Kimberly Munley.
    I'd second that nomination.


    *Edit* As an after thought it's a shame she had to be a "bad ass"!! She did her job well and I'm glad she survived.

  7. #47
    AlphaFoxtrot51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    1,747
    Style
    Sambo n3wb
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joecos View Post
    She was a "civilian police officer" (in this context, a non military police officer, as the term "civilian police officer" sounds oxymoronic to me). She was evidently an armed first responder in the on-base police department. She hit the douche-bag four times in a firefight while being hit once by return fire.


    Nomination for bad-ass of the month for Officer Kimberly Munley.
    Third
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

    Christmas Tag Wishlist:



  8. #48
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,964
    Style
    BJJ, Wing Chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    And I think you do. Fancy that.
    LOL. Then we sir will agree to disagree. ;)

  9. #49
    Conde Koma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA (East Bay Area)
    Posts
    2,247
    Style
    Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAus
    Gentlemen, the powers that be want you to direct all of your righteous anger at Malik, because it takes the attention off of them.
    There's definitely something to this. From what we've heard so far, it sounds like he was already making a racket. Something like this doesn't just come out of nowhere, think back to Columbine or any of the other school shootings. Warning signs are always there/

    Hesperus: don't be so quick to assume what people care or don't care about. Some of us (I'd dare say even most on this site) follow world news as well as domestic.

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    28
    Style
    Boxing, JKDish something
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I the only one that remembers them mentioning having one shooter in custody and several others on the loose as the story was breaking? It seems like I remeber them reporting it that way on Fox, I was at home watching the news as it happened.
    Either way this fucker takes the cake on douchebagery.

Page 5 of 18 First 12345678915 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO