Tore his mind and soul asunder.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 11:17am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The following was messaged to me by a close brother who served two tours in Iraq in the Army SF.

there is always another side to the story people....after 8 years that i have served in the army....everything crazy has some kind of justification and perspective.....don't believe everything u hear on tv....a high ranking officer lost it...not one but 3 or someshit right?....Art of War "should corruption exist within the ranks the troops will not follow"

somebody knew it was gonna happen but did nothing to stop it...GUESS WHAT>>>ITS NOT NEW NEWS PEOPLE...SOLDIER SUICIDE AND HOMICIDE HAS BEEN SKYROCKETING AND IS ACTUALLY AN EPIDEMIC AMONGST THE 6 percent of us that have served in the military...THATS RIGHT....18 million veterans and military today vs 290 million civilians in the US in a war that has exceeded World war 2...

SOLDIERS are killing themselves, other soldiers, and their families...honestly to be completely candid...it was inevitable because the system is designed to pay for more bullets and bombs rather than take care of the troops and make decisive action to sustain a forward resolution to our ongoing bullshit problem....... Read More

**** the rules of engagement, **** nato, nuke everyone, draft all these ****** ass, emo cocksucking, bitches that MMA their way into being tough and put them out the fucking wire...

hahaha sorry jaeger...i'm just fed up man and people just gotta know.

i served two tours in iraq and you know what...EVERYONE has their limit...think about urs...

lastly if you have never served then you are entitled to no opinion on the subject unless u have a yellow ribbon on ur car...thats what i thought.

pray for the world, not this **** cause you kno what....it says alot when career officers start acting like "senseless enlisted soldiers" that have been commiting this murder n **** for years but you never hear about it. under the rug. guess what officer corps...ya'll are just as fucked up haha
    Gentlemen, the powers that be want you to direct all of your righteous anger at Malik, because it takes the attention off of them.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 11:17am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post

And what about the real Amercian-born version of Islam and its variants??? Where the **** are they? I've got to say that their silence is an embarrassment to this country and to Islam as a whole. Where is the Nation of Islam and the so-called '5% Nation of Gods and Earths' when **** like this happens?
    This is sort of like asking how come the Branch Davidians and the First Church of Jesus Christ The Lizard Alien From Planet X weren't louder in criticizing the Roman Catholic Church when the pedophilia scandal broke.

The Five Percenters don't consider themselves Muslim (and, also amusingly, don't really consider many other Muslims to be Muslims==they translate "Sunni Muslim" as "Soon to be Muslim") and the NOI also has no real interest Islam in general.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 11:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Bullshit. If you chose to publicly identify yourself as a member of a group then you assume a degree of responsibility for both the public image, and collective actions of that group.
    No. You are not your brother's keeper, ever. Sheep is 100% correct. Demand apologies from involved parties only. Do you feel that individual US soldiers should feel ANY kind of responsibility for Haditha? I don't.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 11:45am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Army Combatives, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an active duty Army Officer in the Army Medical Department I cannot express the revulsion I feel. I have served several times in combat and I have seen the very best and the very worst of human nature. I am professionally embarrassed that this person wears the same cadeuces that I do and I am personally embarrassed that he swore the same oath I did.

The lowest circle of hell is reserved for traitors and mutineers...and I think he definitely qualifies for membership.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:00pm

Style: TKD, Muy Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a US Army vet., I am sick. Truly sick. I stand with you seething with righteous indignation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:12pm

Style: Not sure anymore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think life in prison is a more fitting punishment...tax payers footing the bill while this dirtbag is taken in and treated like a hero by musilum inmates.
    A public televised execution via firing squad would be much better.

And did I read correctly that the female officer who stopped him was un-armed? If so she is a badass. My prayers go out to the victims families.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Disgree, thor. Televised execution? Man, he would think that was AWESOME! Martyrdom, here I come!

Stick him in solitary for eternity. Let the world forget about him.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:16pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if this guy thought he'd get his 72 virgins. Because I know when he eventually wakes up and gets thrown in the slammer, those won't be virgins he'll be with.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:23pm

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thorthe power View Post
    I don't think life in prison is a more fitting punishment...tax payers footing the bill while this dirtbag is taken in and treated like a hero by musilum inmates.
    A public televised execution via firing squad would be much better.

And did I read correctly that the female officer who stopped him was un-armed? If so she is a badass. My prayers go out to the victims families.
    You'll be paying more to execute him than you will to imprison him for life.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast