Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuahai View Post
    I'm a muslim convert serving active duty in the military. I hope this son of bitch spends eternity getting a pineapple shoved up his ass. He is no brother of mine in any sense.

Why so many different user accounts, joshua?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:13am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Bullshit. If you chose to publicly identify yourself as a member of a group then you assume a degree of responsibility for both the public image, and collective actions of that group

I'm not saying he should designate himself as the Batshit Police, but it's reasonable to expect that at the very least, a "dude, what the ****?" would escape his lips if he encounters that kind of thinking within his group.
    I couldn't agree more and applaud joshuahai if he speaks out about these types of things to members of his faith.

I've known a lot of different types of Muslims over the years (including an Egyptian Uncle who I adore), and they range from some of the best people I've ever met to some of the most retarded. Obviously the same could also be said for the Jewish and Christian people I have met through the years.

What I can't understand is why there is not more outrage from the Muslim community as a whole regarding these types of terrorist events? Now certainly there are some people and organizations that speak out and make statements (kudos to The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR))...but where is the outrage? Where is the responsibility to clean up your own house? I'm just not seeing it...at least not from where I stand.

Perhaps some of our Muslim Bullies can shed some light on how these types of events are discussed in private among members of your faith?

And what about the real Amercian-born version of Islam and its variants??? Where the **** are they? I've got to say that their silence is an embarrassment to this country and to Islam as a whole. Where is the Nation of Islam and the so-called '5% Nation of Gods and Earths' when **** like this happens? How come we only see them when when some black kid gets beat up by some white kid? Any good that these groups do in the Black communities gets overshadowed by their stupid beliefs, ignorant rants about Jews, their silence in the face of Islam used for evil, and their general dislike and distrust of America. I know that they represent a small portion of Muslims in America, but unfortunately if you live in a big city they are the ones that you probably see most often.

Ok...rant over. Thanks for listening.

And I agree that I think death is far too kind for the douchebag who committed this terrorist act. I'd let him rot in Leavenworth (in general population) for the (probably fairly short) remainder of his life).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:17am

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is nothing more base that a coward and a traitor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:25am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... while yelling "CUT IT THE **** OUT YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US"?
    that's really the point. they want to ruin it for rest. the jihadis love it when non-muslims persecute peaceful muslims, the idea being that the persecution will drive the peaceful ones into the arms of the maniacs and lead to a billion-strong suicide bombing nation. why do you think they shoot from behind rock-throwing children in palestine?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:38am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Why so many different user accounts, joshua?

Not sure thought this was my only one. Can I get any others closed?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshit. If you chose to publicly identify yourself as a member of a group then you assume a degree of responsibility for both the public image, and collective actions of that group

I'm not saying he should designate himself as the Batshit Police, but it's reasonable to expect that at the very least, a "dude, what the ****?" would escape his lips if he encounters that kind of thinking within his group.

I agree. I mean I don't think of myself as policing the entire muslim world, but certainly it is my responsibility not only as a muslim but as a person in general to call bullshit when I see/hear it. Thats why I love this website.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 10:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let him die and feed him to pigs. Let him become the worthless piece of **** that he is.

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 10:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshit. If you chose to publicly identify yourself as a member of a group then you assume a degree of responsibility for both the public image, and collective actions of that group.
    Nonsense, not least because this implies a collective responsibility or guilt. One can only be judged by one's actions, not those of others.

See above.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 10:50am

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May the powers that be grant us understanding, may those directly affected by this tragedy find solace and peace in this time of hardship...and be comforted by their friends and families. I pray that justice is brought swiftly (and painfully) to Malik Nadal Hassan for his cowardice and the betrayal of those who were placed in his charge.

I'm at a loss for words right now. Many of us placed our trust in people like this when we came home. We handed them our hearts, minds, and many times...our tears in search of some sort of normalcy. We expect that we are safe upon entering into the care of a professional, be it a physician or a psychological counselor. We don't expect to meet our executioner. The thought of it makes me sick.

EDIT:

In Dante's Inferno...the final level of Hell, the inner circle, is specifically reserved for sinners against family, betrayers, traitors against country.
    They are eternally encased in ice. It is also where Judas was being eternally chewed by Lucifer.

I can only hope the same for Malik...
    Last edited by AlphaFoxtrot51; 11/06/2009 10:53am at .
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 10:51am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    What I can't understand is why there is not more outrage from the Muslim community as a whole regarding these types of terrorist events? Now certainly there are some people and organizations that speak out and make statements (kudos to The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR))...but where is the outrage? Where is the responsibility to clean up your own house? I'm just not seeing it...at least not from where I stand.
    Well when this Republican, Glenn Beck fan, who feared Obama would take away his guns, shot three police officers dead...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...s_killed_.html

... I didn't expect every Republican in the US to denounce it.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast