232688 Bullies, 3636 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 10:47pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuahai View Post
    I'm a muslim convert serving active duty in the military. I hope this son of bitch spends eternity getting a pineapple shoved up his ass. He is no brother of mine in any sense.
    If I could speak for everyone else who isn't Muslim, but considers themselves a reasonable person:

Could you do us all a favor, and if the opportunity ever arises, beat the crap of any your fellow Muslims who indicate that they think like this guy while yelling "CUT IT THE **** OUT YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US"?

Please?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 10:49pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the content that was removed from the Associated Press story:

WASHINGTON The Army psychiatrist suspected of carrying a shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, had come to the attention of authorities six months ago because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings and other threats, law enforcement officials said Thursday.

The postings appeared to have been made by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who was killed during the shootings at the Army post that left least 11 others dead and 31 wounded. The officials say they are still trying to confirm that he was the author. They said an official investigation was not opened.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case.

One of the Web postings that authorities reviewed is a blog that equates suicide bombers with a soldier throwing himself on a grenade to save the lives of his comrades.

"To say that this soldier committed suicide is inappropriate. Its (sic) more appropriate to say he is a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause," said the Internet posting. "Scholars have paralled (sic) this to suicide bombers whose intention, by sacrificing their lives, is to help save Muslims by killing enemy soldiers."

Military officials said Hasan, 39, had worked for six years at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, where he had received a poor performance evaluation. He transferred to Fort Hood in July.

The officials, who had access to Hasan's military record, spoke on condition of anonymity because such records are confidential.

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, said Hasan was about to deploy overseas, but it was not known whether he was headed to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Retired Army Col. Terry Lee told Fox News that he worked with Hasan, who had hoped Obama would pull troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq. Lee said Hasan got into frequent arguments with others in the military who supported the wars, and had tried hard to prevent his pending deployment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 11:02pm

Style: no gi grappling/sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the latest press conference, General Cone (sp?), post commander at Ft. Hood, stated that the police officer who shot this fuckbag, and was killed during this act of heroism, was indeed female.
    On Fox news, Hassan's cousin was interviewed and stated that Hassan was always a muslim, not a convert to islam as originally reported.
    I was glued to this news from the beginning because I was in 1st Cav. Divarty at Ft. Hood in 92, so it kind of hit home for me.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 11:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yawn.

If this had happened in a non-English speaking country, no one would care.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He freaked because he was being shipped out.

This was less an act of terrorism as it was just cowardice.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 3:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read about in the newspapers here; my vote, no firing sqauad for him -
    if he's a terrorist, that's exactly what he wants.

Have him catch the soap in prison for the next fifty years; that would be fun.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 5:14am

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a similar note 5 British soldiers were shot and killed by an Afghan Policeman a few days ago. He waited until their shift ended and they had taken their body-armour off and opened fire. He escaped. Chilling stuff.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/8790123

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 7:06am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    If I could speak for everyone else who isn't Muslim, but considers themselves a reasonable person:

Could you do us all a favor, and if the opportunity ever arises, beat the crap of any your fellow Muslims who indicate that they think like this guy while yelling "CUT IT THE **** OUT YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US"?

Please?
    It's not joshuahai's duty to police other Muslims - he's not their keeper, any more than an atheist is responsible for other atheists.

On the upside, though, Hasan certainly picked the wrong state to do this in. Not that this makes it any better for the wounded or the families of the dead, though. Simply horrible.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 8:39am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculent Sheep View Post
    It's not joshuahai's duty to police other Muslims - he's not their keeper, any more than an atheist is responsible for other atheists.
    Bullshit. If you chose to publicly identify yourself as a member of a group then you assume a degree of responsibility for both the public image, and collective actions of that group

I'm not saying he should designate himself as the Batshit Police, but it's reasonable to expect that at the very least, a "dude, what the ****?" would escape his lips if he encounters that kind of thinking within his group.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 8:40am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    9 PM: Hassan is still alive, merely wounded in the altercation. He is currently in custody. The police officer who wounded him him, an unnamed woman, has also survived and is being treated for her wounds.
    I want her to get up and start Round 2 on Hasan.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast