Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 3:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: San Da

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm Muslim and I have somethings to say about this situation

Suicide attacks are undoubtly frowned upon, although as Muslim I can see where they are coming from in that some Muslims view the West as a monolithic faction civilian, military and government alike against Muslims killing young children, however 2 wrongs don't make a right and especially as it is not civilians that kill Muslim civilians.

As for the bomber himself, under the context of Islam, working in an atheist military would be haram in the first place,
    "O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as 'Auliya', they are but 'Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as 'Auliya' then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun ." Al-Ma'idah 5:51
    By all means he should now have taken the US army as his (in this context) commander. As far as I'm concerned a contract is signed for all military personnel in USA, and in signing this he is no longer a Muslim.

As bad as this is, it is almost an everyday happening for those in middle east that most Americans are unaware of and really don't care about. Extremist Islam is hardly religious, but rather a reactionary political movement that is mainly about resisting the West and its wars in the ME rather than Islam itself. Quite truthfully Islamic extremism was borne from the deeds of Western governments, though unfortunately it is the civilians who are being made to pay.

Religion aside in this case I also want to point out, as wrong as what this man has done we must also put in there, that the killed were soldiers, their profession is of life and death, as traumatic as it may be such things are part of the military profession regardless of where/when the soldier is, his trade is dealing life/death, there was no promise that they were to die on the front. That said it is still a horrendous thing that had happened, but it is the horror of warfare.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 5:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MehmetA View Post
    I'm Muslim and I have somethings to say about this situation

Suicide attacks are undoubtly frowned upon, although as Muslim I can see where they are coming from in that some Muslims view the West as a monolithic faction civilian, military and government alike against Muslims killing young children, however 2 wrongs don't make a right and especially as it is not civilians that kill Muslim civilians.

As for the bomber himself, under the context of Islam, working in an atheist military would be haram in the first place,
    "O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as 'Auliya', they are but 'Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as 'Auliya' then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun ." Al-Ma'idah 5:51
    By all means he should now have taken the US army as his (in this context) commander. As far as I'm concerned a contract is signed for all military personnel in USA, and in signing this he is no longer a Muslim.

As bad as this is, it is almost an everyday happening for those in middle east that most Americans are unaware of and really don't care about. Extremist Islam is hardly religious, but rather a reactionary political movement that is mainly about resisting the West and its wars in the ME rather than Islam itself. Quite truthfully Islamic extremism was borne from the deeds of Western governments, though unfortunately it is the civilians who are being made to pay.

Religion aside in this case I also want to point out, as wrong as what this man has done we must also put in there, that the killed were soldiers, their profession is of life and death, as traumatic as it may be such things are part of the military profession regardless of where/when the soldier is, his trade is dealing life/death, there was no promise that they were to die on the front. That said it is still a horrendous thing that had happened, but it is the horror of warfare.

That's very nice. In other news......**** Allah in his semen-filled ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 6:38pm

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    ^
    oh look, he's called "Devil"! There must be some deeper meaning in his posts! We should meditate.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 7:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    ^
    oh look, he's called "Devil"! There must be some deeper meaning in his posts! We should meditate.
    Nope. No deeper meaning. Just some good ole' buttsecks with allah the buttslammer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 10:39pm

Style: ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My view on this is that it is not an act of terrorism, he was not part of an organization that did this for strategic goals. He was a mentally disturbed individual who was upset enough to take a gun and randomly shoot comrade soldiers...

No different from Virginia Tech shootings...felt unaccepted/betrayed... shot up friends...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 10:45pm

Style: ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Yes that's enlightening... insulting the man's god for something this unstable guy did...

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 6:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New World Order

The New World Order wants you to be angry and fearful of terrorists so that they can use your fears against you. By heightening your fears, you will create security measures that will enable the elites in power to control the masses.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718