Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they should have written: 'we WANT more training'.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Great, and Thank You!

OK, starting with post #30 in this thread, I just gotta say "brilliant". I haven't laughed so hard, for so long, in months. I joined just to say "thank you".

Just ID me as an "ex" (can you ever really escape?) Kuk Sool Won black belt, not all that fond of In Hyuk and far, far, far less fond of that beast he married (she is widely rumored to be at the heart of all the recent dissension/departures).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How many wives has it been for Suh now?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBelieved View Post
    OK, starting with post #30 in this thread, I just gotta say "brilliant". I haven't laughed so hard, for so long, in months. I joined just to say "thank you".

Just ID me as an "ex" (can you ever really escape?) Kuk Sool Won black belt, not all that fond of In Hyuk and far, far, far less fond of that beast he married (she is widely rumored to be at the heart of all the recent dissension/departures).
    I suppose you think that because this is Bullshido, you can go around insulting someone's wife in that manner.

You'd be wrong.

Do not post on this forum again.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456