Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2009 11:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long a they don't take Fredo fishing.

blotter art.

Posted On:
    11/04/2009 11:15am

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know it was you, Fredo! You broke my heart! YOU BROKE MY HEART!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2009 4:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudOWNED View Post
    Fredo
    Gayguard
    Silva
    Curran
    Fredo
    Gayguard
    Beerdum
    Curran

Also, it will be high-larious if Rogers manages to one punch KO Fredo. I don't see it happening, but I will lol if it does
    Rogers actually TKO'd Andrei Arlovski in june. I'll just drink my ass off if Fredo loses (which I doubt). Fredo by armbar, RNC or heel hook FTMFW.

And didn't Sok just fight?
    Yup, against Bob Sapp in Dream 11, last october. He's also scheduled to fight Ikuhisa Minowa in New Year's Eve. Quite busy that Soccerjew dude.

Posted On:
    11/04/2009 5:53pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fedor loses via third round knockout in a fight nobody thought would pass the first. Rogers proves to be remarkably resilient, taking tremendous abuse throughout the fight, until he manages to Fujita Fedor and then capitalize on it.

Disappointed by Fedor's performance, CBS refuses to hold another showcase for Fedor. Strikeforce folds soon afterward. With his aura tarnished by his loss, Fedor's stock falls. His management knows they have lost their bargaining chip and so strike a deal with the UFC for much less than they had requested long before.

At the UFC, Fedor gets a co-headliner against an up and coming opponent. The UFC hope to let Fedor go with a loss and build up their own fighter. This does not happen. Fedor crushes his first opponent, followed by another, and another, until he meets Brock Lesnar. Fedor relentlessly GnPs Lesnar for five rounds, until the champion's penis chest appears to be ejaculating blood. Fedor wins the split decision, since Cecil Peoples thinks Brock's tactic of headbutting Fedor's fists won him the fight.

Fedor cleans the division out, on the way avenging his loss to Rogers.

Jesus, this is good peyote.
    Last edited by MSphinx; 11/04/2009 5:56pm at .

Posted On:
    11/04/2009 7:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx View Post
    Fedor loses via third round knockout in a fight nobody thought would pass the first. Rogers proves to be remarkably resilient, taking tremendous abuse throughout the fight, until he manages to Fujita Fedor and then capitalize on it.

Disappointed by Fedor's performance, CBS refuses to hold another showcase for Fedor. Strikeforce folds soon afterward. With his aura tarnished by his loss, Fedor's stock falls. His management knows they have lost their bargaining chip and so strike a deal with the UFC for much less than they had requested long before.

At the UFC, Fedor gets a co-headliner against an up and coming opponent. The UFC hope to let Fedor go with a loss and build up their own fighter. This does not happen. Fedor crushes his first opponent, followed by another, and another, until he meets Brock Lesnar. Fedor relentlessly GnPs Lesnar for five rounds, until the champion's penis chest appears to be ejaculating blood. Fedor wins the split decision, since Cecil Peoples thinks Brock's tactic of headbutting Fedor's fists won him the fight.

Fedor cleans the division out, on the way avenging his loss to Rogers.

Jesus, this is good peyote.
    This :biggrin:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 1:22am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fedor bomaye! Fedor bomaye! Fedor bomaye!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 8:48am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fedor's head movement and evasion should give rogers some trouble. but if rogers connects, fedor is fucked.

i find it hard imagining fedor submitting or knocking out rogers, too. the size/strength difference is too big. i know that fedor beat choi, but choi isn't as good.

so by that basic analysis, rogers should win.

but i'm still predicting that fedor will win. somehow.

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 9:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ju Jitsu/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fedor Vs. Rogers....man this is going to be a good fight. It would be in Fedor's best interest to bum rush Rogers and put him on the ground...on his back. If Fedor tries to stand up with this guy...he might very well go Nighty Night. Anyway I have yet to see Fedor fight live so it should be awesome to watch such a icon. He has a air about him that he is untouchable. We shall see. Can't wait.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put me in the Fedor will win camp, though I think at this point I think I am more excited about seeing Mousasi fight. The only fight of his I have seen is the Babalu in which he made Babalu look like a compliant partner for his punch someone out from sidemount demo.

What is up with his nickname though. You think you wouold shoot for something extra hardcore to make up for the GAYguard first name. Does Dreamcatcher sound badass in Russia or something?

Posted On:
    11/06/2009 12:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    danno, Fedor splatted both Sylvia and Arlovski, both of whom are much larger than him. I doubt Rogers being a big ************ will be a deciding factor in their fight - the deciding factor will be whether he's a big ************ with good enough boxing skills to catch Fedor and a good enough big motherfucking wrestler to avoid getting taken down.

And where do you get your ideas about Roger somehow knowing anything about ground or submissions? All we really know about the man is that he hits really, really hard - his ground game is a fairly unknown factor.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast