225154 Bullies, 3999 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 9:05pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights - Episode 7 - Bear Witness to the Fitness... n/m

This title will go over well with the ads on the site.

Anyway, Rampage is 0 and what now... 6? Perhaps if they'd spent less time coming up with comedy routines and more time training...

But personally, I think it goes back to Rashad's intelligent decisions during selection, contrasted with Rampage's apparent picking of people based on how cool they seemed to be.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 10:57pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New things we've learned about Rampage in this episode: He can't count

Rashad: You've been KOed more than me.
    Rampage: Naw, 'bout the same

Also I'd like to remind everyone that Scott Junk is the best and most experienced fighter Rampage picked.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 11:04pm

Style: BJJ, JJJ and JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew watching Mitrione working the pads he was going to maul Junk. The only reason Junk didn't get KO'd was because Matt gassed out.

I really dislike Rashad as a person from what I have seen, but he really is turning out to be one of the best coaches on the show so far. And I about shot iced tea out of my nose when he said "That boy's cheese has fallen of his cracker."

I have a feeling next week that Rampage will get his one win. Which woill be nice because I want to see Marcus Jones do well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 11:40pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I forgot it was on, but then remembered I'd DVR'd it. I sat through an hour of the usual shite and bitching, and then watched two fat blokes re-enact the most hilarious fat bloke fight I've seen in ages, and then... just as they go for the announcement at the end, the fucking DVR ends.

I'm assuming Team Rampage won again?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 11:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did NOT predict the outcome from watching Mitrione hit pads. The only thing that made me wonder was Mitrione's blog entry where he assured us all that we would soon understand the brilliance of his snitching strategy--he was clearly implying that he did better than anyone would expect based on the episodes up to that point.

But he's clearly a few termites short of a mound, so I figured there was a good chance that he'd gotten his ass kicked and was just talking big on the internet.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    10/29/2009 12:04am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tideliar, Mitrione pulled it out. One judge called it a draw, the other two gave it to Mitrione by two points. Dana acted like he'd just seen the fight of the millennium. I have no idea what the ****.

Posted On:
    10/29/2009 12:30am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, does Meathead have Tourette's Syndrome or what? What's with the "Vvrrr Vrrrr!" noises?

Posted On:
    10/29/2009 1:05am

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off, I loved Rashad's comment about Matt. The whole "cheese/cracker" remark made my GF and I chuckle.

As for the fight, I was really hoping Junk would win because I didn't want the white, out of shape Hulk win the match. However, after 2 rounds of one of the most terrible fights I've ever watched, Matt gets the win.

This season of TUF is just terrible.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2009 1:25am

supporting member
     Style: Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The consistently bad endurance is the biggest surprise for me so far. Otherwise this was more of the same as everything we've seen to date: Rampage liberally employing the "Nuh-uh!" rebuttal, failing utterly as a coach, and managing not only to have chosen his team badly, but to be unlucky on top of it all.

Seriously, he could have thrown a dart at the list of fighters and picked a winner with eight tries.

The conditioning of these guys is just pathetic though. Even vets with numerous prior pro fights are staggering around like zombies by the third minute. The biggest chuckle of the episode (apart from Wes Sims' superhero 'The Gi') was when they replayed the highlights in slow-er motion.

Expecting more of the same next week (footballer gassing out hard, Rampage throwing a tantrum) and the novel possibility is raised of what the hell will they do if one team loses every match? Do they split off four winners and make them train with Jackson's coaches? It would be bad for ratings, but oh so satisfying if they simply removed team Black/Silver and let Van Arsdale take half of team Black/Gold.

All the crap talking between the two coaches is only more annoying with the knowledge that Rampage chose the movies over following through with his fight.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/29/2009 1:47am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been less and less interested in watching each episode each week. As it is, I'm downloading this episode as we speak. That's right. I'm reading the spoiler thread BEFORE watching the episode, that's how I feel about this season.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast