Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2009 7:21pm

Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does not surprise me Anderson said that, Hes his best friend or something....So whatever.

I was glad to see Machida get handled, I didnt think he was awesome in the first place, and I surely dont think were in for a Machida "era". Shogun won that fight...Rashad Will beat Machida next time,If Shoguns rematch doesnt happen first.

Posted On:
    10/27/2009 8:17pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    And then Lyoto told him he should probably try training Karate in the jungle next time. I don't think the crowd got it, and thought it was a racial remark.
    That's hilarious.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    10/27/2009 11:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason123 View Post
    Does not surprise me Anderson said that, Hes his best friend or something....So whatever.

I was glad to see Machida get handled, I didnt think he was awesome in the first place, and I surely dont think were in for a Machida "era". Shogun won that fight...Rashad Will beat Machida next time,If Shoguns rematch doesnt happen first.
    Yes because Rashad totally has all the tools that Shogun does.

Retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 8:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surrrrrrre Anderson, suuuuure

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 12:26pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The known best friend and training partner of the current champion who is coming off a controversial victory, comes forward and says that he won the fight end of story.....**** thats HUGE, start a thread....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 12:29pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason123 View Post

Rashad Will beat Machida next time,If Shoguns rematch doesnt happen first.
    Dont agree....IMO Machidas got Rashad's number after THAT knockout... Shogun was the most likely and current best chance to beat Machida..... Apart from Silva of course....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2009 9:41pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    Was I the only one that thought Machida looked completely off his game, even after the first 2 minutes?

Some could argue its because Shogun came out in fantastic shape and also fought a good match ... but I really don't think he looked good, even at the start of the match!
    Machida did not look nearly as focused as he did against Evans and Silva, his timing seemed a bit off throughout the fight, and he seemed to lack his usual confidence, so yeah, I agree.

Does anyone know what his chat with Herb Dean just before the fight was all about? Machida seemed to be bothered by something. I can't help but think, however silly that seems, that whatever it was that bothered him disturbed his focus right from the start.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    10/29/2009 4:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post
    Machida did not look nearly as focused as he did against Evans and Silva, his timing seemed a bit off throughout the fight, and he seemed to lack his usual confidence, so yeah, I agree.

Does anyone know what his chat with Herb Dean just before the fight was all about? Machida seemed to be bothered by something. I can't help but think, however silly that seems, that whatever it was that bothered him disturbed his focus right from the start.
    Machida looked off his game because for the first time he fought someone where he wasn't equal or better in most arenas. It looked to me that he was extremely wary of Shoguns ground game/leg locks (I don't blame him). It's really quite a serious issue if your striking effectiveness has a lot to do with your ability to rush into clinch and throw/sweep. Lyoto didn't want to be on the ground, so it turned his forward motion into water crashing against a dam. After a certain point, he needed to seperate and re-engage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 12:22am

Style: Kung Fu combat wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Machida was the one who looked tired
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123