Sponsored Links Spacer Image

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    10/26/2009 9:07pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Full throttle Citrus

First thing I want to say is this truly does taste like piss, not in the its terrible, eww, but in the, WTF is this piss? Kind of way. Luckly the piss is quick to leave your month. The energy is great, drank it at about 11 Am and felt it till about 6:30 Pm. I spent most of that time energize, and was almost tweeking around three. I went to BJJ and had a decent amount of enrgy, did about half an hour of kettle ball work and some rather high intensity sparring and then went home, on my way home I thought "I think I'm gonna use an ERG machine now, so I went and used one, I got a good racing time, on maybe the tenth time I've ever used one and the six time I've ever done a two K. I then went home and slowly lost my tweektastic bliss.

Now I'm sitting here it 9 PM and I'm getting a slight head ache. So its a little crashy, but mainly the tweekings the problem.

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 11:59am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not the most scientific review....add ratings?

I think this may have got lost in the manual approval process. If you guys don't see your review live within 24 hours, you may PM myself or any other admin staff.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido