Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 9:11pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looking for all BS on Sacharnoski.

Most notably, his promotion of others through Juko-Kai (Juko-Lie as Mark calls it).

Suffice to say, information ties in with another investigative thread.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 9:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Looking for all BS on Sacharnoski.

Most notably, his promotion of others through Juko-Kai (Juko-Lie as Mark calls it).

Suffice to say, information ties in with another investigative thread.
    I think Don Cunningham has the most materials now. I sent him everything I had long ago.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 10:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't Don get the most legal heat from Sacharnoski? I remember when things came to a head at E-Budo a few years ago. I think it was that legal wrangle that caused them to be really tight on the "Bad Budo" threads, which had been until that time very entertaining and pretty much the only reason I went there on a regular basis.

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 10:51pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They got sued, and then beat Ron's brains out in court, but it took time and money.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 10:58pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    They got sued, and then beat Ron's brains out in court, but it took time and money.
    Thank you Sam.

Time, willing and money for both.

Joe

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 11:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well.... not quite.

Rod threatened to sue everybody he had problems with, its what he did. I was on the end of it as well. But, when you pushed back, Rod always dropped things. Don would not let him drop things, insisting there be a day in court. Everyone sent Don everything they had, and I had some very good stuff for the mix. At the end of the day, Rod got destroyed in Court, and I highly doubt he threatens law suits anymore.

Yes, Don spent some money, but I think he found it to be very well spent.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Modified Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    I bring to the jury Harry Houdini.

This podunk town in Louisiana is which one? I live around a few of them and would like to know who this guy is.
    Marksville. The coach is named Kirby Roy. The distressing thing is when I looked him up on youtube, there's a political ad for him, and he's one of Sach's top guys. He does all the demos
    And tv appearances with him. From what the guys I work around tell me, he actively recruits kids at the school with the nutshot demo!
    Since its a parlor trick, I guess he's lying to the kids that parents have trusted him with.
    Wow that's messed up. I certainly wouldn't want him representing me in govt....or teaching my kids. Assuming that everything I am hearing is true. Now if he would actually say its skill, not KI power and it has to do with actually absorbing the shot in a less painful/dangerous area, ok, but the way they seem to be selling it is a apparently under the Ki power lie. Sad...Just sad.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Modified Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's the reason fot the video I posted. If my kid came home and told me that his gym teacher had kids in class nutshot him, My first assumption would be to assume the guys a weird pedo who was getting off on this. I would freak. Seeing as how its all a trick and noone is really hittin the guyls balls I'm sure that's not the case and I am in no way saying he is doing it for that reason so don't read any accusations into this. From the impression I get he really thinks he's doing an amazing thing. Which I guess it kinda is. It would be a cool trick to do at a party to pick up girls...But Rod....he's just flat out lying... perhaps we need some type of regulatory board.Where you have to produce actual credentials and be liscensed. Like take your Dan.Belt/Shifu/Guru cert/scroll with lineage to the commission and obtain a liscense to operate a commercial dojo.
    It would get rid of a lot of bullshido McDojo crap out there. Not all, but a lot.

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 12:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Marksville!! haha man a lot of snake oil comes through Lafayette on the way to Alexandria.

We practiced these skill sunder the rubric of Kobutsu training. It is good training when it is honestly explained. AS IIF said, there is skill to absorbing blows as they come in... why? BECAUSE when you really go at it YOU WILL GET HIT!! We did a lot of deflections with the body and ribs to the point where you would not drop the hands to defend the body, you would move, deflect, or catch th eblow with the elbow and let the guy break his hand or foot.

The throat strike can be done with a combination of tense muscles at the shoulders and larinax area combined with a supple throat... then you simply say "yessir yessir" as the blow is deloverd... this position of the tongue and throat allows a column of air to maintain in the throat.

M TRIPP: karate guys for some reason think the shuto is Tdeadly and the thing is that a karate shuto is not even to a vital part of the neck if you move a little to the left or right. As far as a punch? well a punch is a lot of area and again you first catch it on the sides, not the trachea.

Don't try this... I almost got my ribs broken doing it and all I will say is that it has value when done slowly and with all parts of the body to toughen... If you do the parlor trick variety you really do direct the action and that is why you don't get hurt. People generally do not want to hurt you even if they hit you hard..... I.e. if I put you up there and told you to smack away ok, but If I said zi just fucked your mother... the outcome might be a lot different... the parlor trick is as much psychological control as physical control of the muscles.

BTW the neck muscles used also are good to practice with choke escapes. NO it won't prevent the compitant choke totally but it will teach you how to relax the right things to deal with windpipe pressure so you can counter. A good choke will take the muscles away so that you cannot protect the windpipe, you are in essence learning to bring the muscles to bare and to form a shell around the windpipe.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 5:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    LOL yea but that was the Lafayette group of Juko kai. Sadly I use to train with them before doing Judo. They tried to get me to do that stuff and I laughed at them. I refused to stand there and let them just hit me.

It might be one of them that migrated to another town.
    I see somebody else ID'ed them as out of Marksville.

With your TKD training, I'd think it would be hard to just let someobody hit you!

Ben
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast