Page 4 of 8 First 12345678 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I used "troll" as a potential compliment. You're still not even on the radar.

First, of all if you're going to try to assume a higher ground by assuming that this statement "Why not spew some more of you <notice the typo* finite wisdom..." is supposed to undermine anything, except point out your ineptitude.

Or what about: "As my ancient superior troll supreme grandmaster told me to tell you Omega hermaphrodite..." <<< is there supposed to be a "is a" in there.

Jump up and down and go "ew look I can post pictures and be happy with myself" then you can aspire to be a retard.

I know why don't you restart with something more intellegent then what you're regurgitating like "oh yeah!!?"

Dumbfuck key board warrior jumping up and down going ew Juko Kai yay! You still haven't answered the question fucktard "why did you ressurect this thread?". Because you're slooooow.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Freddy
    ammmm! Did you actually read where I said "Legal" issues?! Becareful if you are making any claims about anyone over the internet unless you can back it up with facts or something. BE CAREFUL!
    1. rod sacharnoski licks my balls.

2. freddy is a ******.

i rest my case.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh wait, i actually read the thread now. goddamn it, n00bs, no one cares about your horseshit MA politics but yourself and your mothers. so STFU assmonkeys.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tameguchi kitten ja ney o

Working my way back to health supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ouya rickpa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Issunboshi - Jigoku e ike - Kieuseru

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is great isn't he? By the way, I decided to do a Google Search on "boredstiff" just to see if he has used this user name before. Turns out, he did.

Anyone need a great blowjob?
    ... my mouth is open and waiting. Report to moderator Logged. boredstiff Noobie Karma: +0/-0 Offline Posts: 1 I'ma llama! View Profile E-Mail, ... adult.gaymichigan.com/board/ index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=15 - 27k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
    Perhaps you should be a little more careful when choosing a screen name. Same goes for your choice of Sensei also.
    Last edited by jboler; 6/29/2004 2:11pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, jboler, that was just fucking priceless...:D

And boredstiff, interesting pics, just how long have you been collecting troll dolls?
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Page 4 of 8 First 12345678 Last