Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/05/2004 4:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ammmm! Did you actually read where I said "Legal" issues?! Becareful if you are making any claims about anyone over the internet unless you can back it up with facts or something. BE CAREFUL!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2004 9:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couldn't have said it any better myself. Luckily, we had gobs of information when he took us to court.

Since you were a former student of his, perhaps you can answer a question for me. What did you think of his abilities? I never seen Sacharnoski perform. Unfortunately, the only knowledge I have of him is due to hours and hours of research into his claims, most of which are easily proven false. Just curious to know what he in fact can do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2004 2:11pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can answer any questions on his abilities in the mid-eighties.

#1 He was strong as an ox

#2 He was a very solid judo player (his rank is in question but his abilities were solid)

#3 When he first came to Rockford, IL it was as a TAE KWON DO instructor!!!!!!!!!!

#4 He would take full power punches to the throat and full power kicks to the ribs. (I have kicked and punched him myself) However, do not over rate this ability. It CAN NOT be used in an actual fight period end of story.

#5 He couldn't kick over his belt to save his life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2004 2:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by kismasher
    yeah, he also claims to be the first european to get his 8th degree in sport judo, but for some odd reason no association claims him.

seriously, if you want his whole life history, go to the link in my previous post and just do a search on him or juko-kai
    He personally told me his rank of 8th dan comes from the Kodocan (sp?) At the time I tried to confirm this and was unable to get a confirmation or denial from Japan.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2004 2:23pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, his judo rankings are not substantiated

but i have also been told that he has incredible strength and can punch hard enough to put damn near anyone down

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2004 2:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if this counts as "legal issues" but he was NOT a hard puncher.

He could do the 1" punch parlor trick but that's about it. His hands were very slow for punching and he had zero hip rotation.

He literally had to grab you if he wanted to hit you (his hands were that slow).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2004 2:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all fairness, Sacharnoski does have a 1st dan from the Kodokan. His eighth Dan in Sport Judo cannot be verified, and the USJF has stated that he has only been recognized as a 1st dan under their organization.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2004 10:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    reading #1plumber tells me he's full of horsepatootie.
    Sacharnoski is a damn hard hitter and fast as hell when he does hit.
    He's also not the body type to do jeanclaude vandammy stuff either.
    (even though chuck-zito showed what good that crap is...)
    He's always been a jujutsu guy so the hip turning thingy is a stylistic preference.
    I've heard in 1974 he was jukoryu jujutsu at the Aaron Banks Martial Arts extravaganza in NYC and still is today JRJJ. I think the guy should have done what Peter Urban did. Should have stopped trying to make ties to Japan and whomever and held the org on his own.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/10/2004 11:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1plumber has a lot more credit in my eyes than you...
    In fact, I would like to see some of plumbers videos posted.
    I love that flishflop takedown from Sherdog.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/10/2004 11:06pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by boredstiff
    reading #1plumber tells me he's full of horsepatootie.
    Sacharnoski is a damn hard hitter and fast as hell when he does hit.
    He's also not the body type to do jeanclaude vandammy stuff either.
    (even though chuck-zito showed what good that crap is...)
    He's always been a jujutsu guy so the hip turning thingy is a stylistic preference.
    I've heard in 1974 he was jukoryu jujutsu at the Aaron Banks Martial Arts extravaganza in NYC and still is today JRJJ. I think the guy should have done what Peter Urban did. Should have stopped trying to make ties to Japan and whomever and held the org on his own.

And why did you ressurect this thread **** brain?

Tell you what, go seek therapy from all the abuse your mom gave you and comeback with a coherent thought.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast