Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Pat Barry is not the second coming of Mirko Christ.
    I was talking about the backflip he did after the fight, so shut the **** up.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic View Post
    I could have watched a Sakuraba fight last night instead of listening to people bitch over a mediocre night of UFC.
    Isn't that generally the case though?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should start watching DREAM I guess.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DREAM = Rafe's favourite fight promotion.

Almost all of my favourite fighters there, and by far the most spectacular rounds, at least to me.

Though I have to say, the UFC round Machida vs Shogun got my attention this weekend.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 10/26/2009 3:29am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm diggin' the white cage.

Just watched the Sakuraba fight...man, that **** is hard to watch. The things japanese refs let happen to Saku are just illegal. I realize he's a national hero and all, but doesn't that mean they should protect his brain, rather than letting it get pounded into mush every fight, in the hopes he'll pull off another jesus-bar? And shame on the fucker for continually doing the impossible at harm to his own neurology. I love it, it's just so painful to see.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zaromskis has a better backflip than a certain other welterweight...
    He's probably the most athletic guy ive ever trained with. Good to see him get another win.

Man i love DREAM, a few more World Class fighters and this promotion could really start to rival the UFC.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Off View Post
    I was talking about the backflip he did after the fight, so shut the **** up.
    I was talking about the guy who couldn't headkick people quicker if he goosestepped across the ring/cage potentially being an eventual threat to the inexorable wrestler on the welterweight throne, so you shut the **** up.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm diggin' the white cage.

Just watched the Sakuraba fight...man, that **** is hard to watch. The things japanese refs let happen to Saku are just illegal. I realize he's a national hero and all, but doesn't that mean they should protect his brain, rather than letting it get pounded into mush every fight, in the hopes he'll pull off another jesus-bar? And shame on the fucker for continually doing the impossible at harm to his own neurology. I love it, it's just so painful to see.
    People are all saying how the ref should have stopped the fight to prevent Saku from taking so much punishment, but considering that Zelg's leg snapped on the first leglock Saku applied it would be just as reasonable to say they should have stopped the fight to prevent Zelg from taking so much punishment.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was talking about the guy who couldn't headkick people quicker if he goosestepped across the ring/cage potentially being an eventual threat to the inexorable wrestler on the welterweight throne, so you shut the **** up.
    All of that still has nothing to do with backflips, so GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Cephalopod View Post
    People are all saying how the ref should have stopped the fight to prevent Saku from taking so much punishment, but considering that Zelg's leg snapped on the first leglock Saku applied it would be just as reasonable to say they should have stopped the fight to prevent Zelg from taking so much punishment.
    I'd agree if the ref had seen/realized it. Saku was clearly past the point of defending himself against many of those shots, and was only able to come back because 1. He's Saku and 2. Every 2 shots seemed to knock Saku out and then the 3rd would wake him up again. Unreal.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of that still has nothing to do with backflips, so GTFO.
    My posts is backflip centric, you just wanna post about Pat Berry.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last