Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 10:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF1394, YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG. THIS COMMENT IS RETARDED:

"I don't care if someone passes my guard because I don't train for competition and points; I train in self defense. For example, in certain situations I will invite the person to go straight to the mount out of strategy because I know my upa escape is better to turn the situation around if the person is better than me. This translates into being self defense minded by always trying to improve my position in an efficient manner."

YOU BASICALLY TRAIN EXCLUSIVELY FOR DOJO SPORT GRAPPLING!!! NOT SPORT GRAPPLING BECAUSE YOU WOULD LOSE BY POINTS, JUST FOR DOJO GRAPPLING. BECAUSE IF YOU WERE TO LET YOUR GUARD GET PASSED IN REAL FIGHTS YOU WOULD GET THE $HIT POUNDED OUT OF YOU IN A REAL FIGHT WHICH IS WHY BJJ GIVES POINTS FOR PASSING GUARD!

BUDDY, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THE MOUNT IS WORTH 4 ADDITIONAL POINTS? BECAUSE YOUR BJJ GODS YOU WORSHIP HAD THE COMMON SENSE TO REALIZE THAT GETTING MOUNTED IS EVEN WORSE AND WOULD RESULT IN MASSIVE ELBOWS AND PUNCHES TO YOUR FACE. WHILE YOUR TRYING YOUR PATHETIC UPA ESCAPE YOU WOULD BE GETTING YOUR TEETH PUNCHED IN. SO WHILE YOU ARE SUCH A HOMO AND CANT KEEP GUARD (BEACUSE YOUR BJJ SUCKS) AND YOU LET PEOPLE MOUNT YOU, YOU ARE BASICALLY TRAINING TO GET YOUR OWN A$$ KICKED. BUT YEAH, YOU TRAIN FOR SELF DEFENSE, RIGHT BUDDY.

I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY A GRACIE MIAMI BOY SO YOU ARE BUTT HURT BUT LISTEN TO THIS........... YOUR GRACIE BOY YOU ARE CRYING FOR, THEY CHOSE THE RULES! THEY MADE ALL THE SPECIAL RULES: NO TIME LIMIT, NO TAKEDOWN POINTS, AFTER 3 MINUTES ON TOP IF NO GUARD PASS THEN THEY HAD TO FLIP POSITION, (THOSE RULES ARE ALL TRUE) BLAH BLAH BLAH AND THEN THEY STILL LOSE AND THE EXCUSES ARE STILL PILING UP ABOUT POINTS.

I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE HOMOS WHO LOCKS HIS HANDS TOGETHER WHEN HE GETS GUARD PASSED OR MOUNTED, LOL SO YOU CANT GET SUBMITTED AND YOU CONSIDER THAT SELFDEFENSE. FAGGOTT, WHILE YOURE HANDS ARE LOCKED U WOULD BE GETTING POUNDED IN THE FACE THAT ISNT SELF DEFENSE.

HOW MANY MMA FIGHTS HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SELF DEFENSE GRAPPLING OF LETTING PEOPLE GUARD PASS YOU AND MOUNT YOU?????? NONE BUT YOU ARE SURE FAST TO CALL OUT AND INSULT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO STEP IN THE CAGE AND WIN FIGHTS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES. GO SUCK A GRACIE COCKK AND CHOKE ON IT TO DEATH YOU HOMO. I READ YOUR PROFILE AND ALL THOSE MARTIAL ARTS YOU TOOK WERENT CRAP............. YOU ARE CRAP. THAT WAS TEH COMMON DENOMINATOR THERE BUDDDDY!!!!

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 10:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by skaterboy; 10/24/2009 10:46am at .

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF1394 View Post
    I don't care if someone passes my guard because I don't train for competition and points; I train in self defense. For example, in certain situations I will invite the person to go straight to the mount out of strategy because I know my upa escape is better to turn the situation around if the person is better than me. This translates into being self defense minded by always trying to improve my position in an efficient manner.
    The last part of this contradicts the first part.
    You're not training for self defense, you're training to get your ass kicked.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and guess you suck.

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 1:54pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF-

Why don't you come by one of our schools and prove how much of a bad ass you are?

I mean, it'd really be ideal for you to challenge Marcos himself, but we'll take what we can get. Watching you let anyone 'pass your guard and go straight to mount' because your upa is so powerful is too good to pass up, even if it's some 2 month whitebelt.

I train in your area and I'd be willing to meet some time to learn the ways of your AWESOMENESS.

UPA- Chill, brother. Don't get worked up over this. It's probably a 12 year old kid. A fat one.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 10/24/2009 2:01pm at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, actually I am complaining. I think if someone is going to boast a victory in a tournament such as this then it should be by a tap out, choke or submission. Not by passing someones guard. Me being the scrub bitch as you affectionately call me would be embarrassed to accept this type of victory.

My comments would have been with praise to David if he actually got a submission or choke on Rener. Eventhough FFA's website is accurate that David beat Rener. The story behind is the victory is over dramatic. I can see how someone new and has no clue about fighting would be impressed. However, I see through the BS.

UpaLumpa you must be an awesome purple belt at jiu passguardsu since you think that passing the guard is an honorable way to win...STAY HOT THERE GUY!!!

Yours Truly,

Scrub Bitch xxoo:icon_thum
    Soooo, any vids of you accepting any type of victory in jits that you don't feel embarrased about?

-- edit --

I don't care if someone passes my guard because I don't train for competition and points; I train in self defense.
    Correction, you don't train in anything.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 10/24/2009 6:57pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 7:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cull:
    Anyone train in FFA miami? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

I sent an email to Mayweatehr Jr. to let him know that some of his wins don't count because, he won by points not a KO.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 7:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey View Post
    UPA- Chill, brother. Don't get worked up over this. It's probably a 12 year old kid. A fat one.
    Don't worry, I'm not taking him serious. What is there to take serious anyway... a poseur.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 9:17pm

Style: Adult Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the OP. A win is a win no matter what. If he beat him by the rules set out then he won. Why bitch about something that has no bearing what so ever on your life. A tap out would be nice but not every match ends in a tap. I think you need to clean the sand out of your vagina and move on with your life and quit complaining about a legit win.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 10:13pm

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I just can't wrap my head around the responses here. I basically have nothing more to say. :seppuku:

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 10:31pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF: Get the **** off my internet.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast