232549 Bullies, 4370 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 72
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Domite is offline
    Domite's Avatar

    blotter art.

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    1,529

    Posted On:
    10/31/2009 5:48pm


     Style: San Shou

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    You know, I find it very funny that he continues to make fun of Rashad and basically poke fun at him but the bitch is not even willing to step into the cage with him. This just makes him a huge ***** bitch in my eyes. He can stand there and talk **** and make fun of Rashad but who is the one being a fucking punk bitch? He has no Honor and will always be a ***** ass bitch in my eyes. He IS NOT FUNNY. He is a punk bitch who needs to put his money were his mouth is.
    Ugh, shut up.
  2. dethklok is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    294

    Posted On:
    10/31/2009 10:07pm


     Style: Adult Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Domite View Post
    Ugh, shut up.
    Ah go suck Rampage's cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1772.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	10771  

  3. dokomoy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    163

    Posted On:
    11/01/2009 12:40am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    You know, I find it very funny that he continues to make fun of Rashad and basically poke fun at him but the bitch is not even willing to step into the cage with him. This just makes him a huge ***** bitch in my eyes. He can stand there and talk **** and make fun of Rashad but who is the one being a fucking punk bitch? He has no Honor and will always be a ***** ass bitch in my eyes. He IS NOT FUNNY. He is a punk bitch who needs to put his money were his mouth is.
    What the ****? You think a dude who's fought the type of guys Rampage has fought(Sakuraba, Randelman, Bustamante, Chuck, Shogun, Wanderlei, Henderson, Lindland and Griffin) is afraid to get in the ring with Rashad?
  4. Hesperus is offline
    Hesperus's Avatar

    it's all vanity

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,045

    Posted On:
    11/01/2009 3:44am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dokomoy View Post
    What the ****? You think a dude who's fought the type of guys Rampage has fought(Sakuraba, Randelman, Bustamante, Chuck, Shogun, Wanderlei, Henderson, Lindland and Griffin) is afraid to get in the ring with Rashad?
    Yes.

    Machida too.
  5. dethklok is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    294

    Posted On:
    11/01/2009 2:03pm


     Style: Adult Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dokomoy View Post
    What the ****? You think a dude who's fought the type of guys Rampage has fought(Sakuraba, Randelman, Bustamante, Chuck, Shogun, Wanderlei, Henderson, Lindland and Griffin) is afraid to get in the ring with Rashad?

    Yes, for the simple fact that he refuses to get in the ring with him. Duuuuuuhhhhh.
  6. dokomoy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    163

    Posted On:
    11/01/2009 3:17pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    Yes, for the simple fact that he refuses to get in the ring with him. Duuuuuuhhhhh.
    It's true, you can't have any reason for turning down a fight(or not wanting to fight anymore) other than being a *****. Business considerations can't possibly have anything to do with it.
  7. dethklok is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    294

    Posted On:
    11/01/2009 3:44pm


     Style: Adult Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What ever his reasons for not fighting are irrelevant. The simple fact that he continues to talk **** to everyone when he refuses to step in the cage makes him a *****. One can talk **** all day long but unless they back it up it just makes them look like a ***** bitch douche bag. He has no credibility any more and he is making himself look like the biggest fucking loser the UFC has ever had. I hope his so called acting career tanks and the UFC refuses to back him anymore. Then maybe he will get whats coming to him. The guy is a fucking worthless piece of **** and has no place in either acting or fighting at this point.
  8. mmafan3450 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    261

    Posted On:
    12/02/2009 8:55pm


     Style: bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh...and his acting career will tank eventually. The only question is, how quick. Obviously, there is only one role that he will ever be cast for(action-comedy), and you can only play the same role so many times before it gets played out and the audience tires. There have been many professional athletes over the years to attempt this transition and none have been successful.
  9. Redtail is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    86

    Posted On:
    12/02/2009 11:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Capoeira/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmafan3450 View Post
    Oh...and his acting career will tank eventually. The only question is, how quick. Obviously, there is only one role that he will ever be cast for(action-comedy), and you can only play the same role so many times before it gets played out and the audience tires. There have been many professional athletes over the years to attempt this transition and none have been successful.


    Chuck Conners
    Jason Lee
    Alex Karras
    Carl Weathers
    Jim Brown

    Just sayin.
  10. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,022

    Posted On:
    12/03/2009 12:07am

    Join us... or die
     Style: comparison shopping

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
    Chuck Conners
    Jason Lee
    Alex Karras
    Carl Weathers
    Jim Brown

    Just sayin.
    Who? Just sayin.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.