Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 2:30pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a request. Can the majority of this thread be transferred to one under a new heading? Something with a quirky title, I'll let someone else handle this part due to my lack of creativity, to the effect of whether or not Rampage is a good coach, since that was the majority of discussion.

This way Sandbag won't get credit for starting a thread that people actually posted on, other than to tell him how much of moron he is. Otherwise, he will think he started a good thread and this will only encourage him to start more threads about any topic that pops into his simple, fragile mind; which then results in my wanting to track him down and reattach his harness to the clothesline in the yard, which he obviously escaped from, and give him his sleepy pills....Ones that he won't wake up from.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 4:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    just for my two cents i think hes hilarious but i have a warped sense of humour. example, i was showing one of the pool staff how one of the machines in the gym would make a great sex toy "for his bitch" and didnt even notice the shocked look on several peoples faces until about halfway through my enactment.
    i also thought this-

YouTube - Walk It Out (Dystonia Remix)

was just gold

Well, I'm going to hell too.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Sociocidal sociocider

Posted On:
    10/24/2009 5:56pm

Style: Currently a SAMBO newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm all for vicious, schadenfruede humour.. Rmapage is just too much of an insecure dickhead for me to enjoy any of his antics...

I do like it when he gets beat up though

(p.s. cheerleader- clip is hilarious)
    Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Machiavelli

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 12:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    just for my two cents i think hes hilarious but i have a warped sense of humour. example, i was showing one of the pool staff how one of the machines in the gym would make a great sex toy "for his bitch" and didnt even notice the shocked look on several peoples faces until about halfway through my enactment.
    i also thought this-

YouTube - Walk It Out (Dystonia Remix)

was just gold
    **** me. I'm so ashamed so so so ashamed. That girl had a dream, if something happened where I couldn't continue MMA and achieve my goals of one day fighting in the UFC I'd die, let alone under circumstances like this. Shes a strong girl working through this and going to the news about it. I didn't wanna laugh, I dont wanna laugh. I cant help it. Damn man........:(

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 3:19am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see when i showed that to my girlfriend and started laughing she just thought i was horrible. **** her and her shitty sense of humour, imo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 7:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rampage being funny

YouTube - Rampage Jackson Dry Humps & Nearly Impregnates Unsuspecting Female Reporter !!!

is really just rampage taking advantage of other people's unwillingness to tell people like him to **** off and their need to play along to keep their jobs. I thought the thread title was sarcastic when I clicked on it.

i was showing one of the pool staff how one of the machines in the gym would make a great sex toy "for his bitch" and didnt even notice the shocked look on several peoples faces until about halfway through my enactment.

If you work at the gym that is incredibly inappropriate but I would have laughed my ass off. Its like something you would see on The Office.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 8:10am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For all of you guys that are hating on rampage, the show is edited the **** out of. Its not like Rashad isn't a douche, you guys are just falling prey to the hype. Plus, Rampage IS really funny.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 11:32am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The show is edited heavily, no doubt, but they can only exclude things and monkey with the order. In other words, if you think Rampage looks like a douche because of the editing, you believe that they aren't showing all the things he did and said that make up for refusing to coach his team in any way, abandoning his fighters, and using the word "titties" 50 times a day.

What fascinates me about my own reaction to all this is that when Rampage literally went on a rampage, driving a lifted truck with his photo splashed on the side at insane speeds through heavy traffic, bouncing off innocent peoples' cars and being subdued by police, I thought that was terrible, but I didn't spare all this effort on talking about it. It seems that I object more to having my entertaining television show interrupted with his douchebaggery than I do to a much higher level of dickery that I didn't personally witness.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2009 3:50pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has his funny moments, but he shows himself up by being a totally insecure bullying dick, worst part is he is an awfull coach who resorts to 'pranks' because he cant coach for ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2009 11:08am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but Rampage is funny how, I mean funny like hes a clown, he amuses you? He makes you laugh, hes here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is he funny?
    what the **** is so funny about Rampage? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast