Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2009 8:41pm

Style: GJJ, MT, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Their awesome skills only exist amongst themselves--beyond their doors it apparently is just a fairytale.
    If you come here to defend Baker, do something more productive than making a wall post stating "Oh, Baker teaches t3h d34dlY str33t jiujitsu because I KNOW he does."
    Your school has already been insulted, so what would be a logical way of defending yourselves from the (true) accusations made? Get a video of a BakerJiuJitsu class or a video of you testing it on students from a legitimate BJJ school.
    :bssign:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/22/2009 9:08pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFC Drill View Post
    I am also a Senior NCO in the Army and a former Drill Sergeant. In short, I'd like to think I know what a high degree of professionalism and competence looks and feels like.

Wippidy fucking do!! I'm so tired of hearing **** like that, I can't even tell you. I'm in the army and I'm and NCO, Staff NCO, Officer....blah blah blah. That **** means nothing to me. I don't even want to go into stories about the many military fuckers that thought they were tough ****, and got their feelings hurt.

You could be an NCO in the army pushing papers in a warehouse for a supply officer. That doesn't mean you know how to escape an omoplata. Idiot!!

Don't come here with that bull **** if your even in the army! If you are, then state your unit, duty station, and MOS. Or GTFO!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2009 4:17am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BHatley View Post
    Get a video of a BakerJiuJitsu class or a video of you testing it on students from a legitimate BJJ school.
    :bssign:

Or just simply log off and never grace the forum pages of this or any other site currently on the internet.....That would work also...

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    10/23/2009 9:04am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wouldn't the simplest question be simply "Who gave Mr. Baker his black belt in bjj?"

Every instructor I've ever trained under has been able to answer the simple question of "Who gave you your black belt?" and it was easy to verify that that person did indeed give them a black belt.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123