Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 3:37am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I Am A Grandmaster

I have been taking 6 months of mma (mix of tkd, boxing, and grappling) and I think I am now qualified to make my own martial art.

I will call it Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do Or the way of Youngfolk's Hard-soft style extreme boxing into gentle flower spring.

I have already quit my current school telling my instructure that I have left for a path of better enlightment and to open my first temple in the mountains. Even though he laughed and ridiculed me, I promised that I will return to his school to show him his wrongdoing and pride by demonstrating the power of Gōjū-ryū jūjutsu tijqun Yǒng chūn Youngfolk-Do.

I have already declared my self Grandmaster Youngfolk, 20th dan.

I have no students so far but that will surley change in the future for by the power of my chi I will attract like minds to create my martial arts community.

Now I know many of you here in this wreched place called Bullshido beleive in aliveness, using false and evil practices like Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, and especially that disgusting cesspool called "Western Boxing" which was founded by the British--a people who built their evil empire on colonization of poor third world nations--but you will soon find out that you're "alive" training has done nothing than to make you people into a bunch of pride filled meatheads.

My classes will go something like this:

Kata--.

First Form: "flying Chinese emperor kills boxer"

Second Form: "Groin shot to balls of cagefighter"

Third and final form: "185 degree kick to face-poke at eyes with pencil-crush foot with third finger combo"

We will then learn a series of strikes. But not those useless strikes like from what you see in that hideous show UFC but real strikes just as the ancient aryan monks did while fighting the Persian barbarians on their way to Inda.

First strike: After blocking a boxer's jab, strike with you're index and middle finger into his thigh. This strike, if done correctly, will break all the bones in your opponets leg while at the same levitating the broken bones (by using chi powers) into the person brain, killing him instantly.

Second Strike: Very simple but deadly. Thust you're pinky into the person's adam's apple. This will crack the adam's apple, creating a leak in the throat, causing blood to soak into the person's lungs drowning him in a matter of 10 seconds.

Third and final strike: Thrust you're big toe onto the person's shin. Now I know what you're thinking--Muay Thai leg kick--NO!--JUST NO!--thrust you're big toe into the person's shin, this will pop all the veins in the leg, causing the blood to clot, thus stopping the blood from going to the brain--killing you're opponet instantly. Its better than that trick of a choke or what you fools call a "rear naked choke."

I hope you have learned from this thread. I will soon publish a book on Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do called The Wise Book of Youngfolk.

Unlike you're crap styles which are based on physical condtioning and sparring, Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do can be praciced perfectly by anybody regardless of their age, fittness level or gender. Hell, you can be a 90 year old women and have the ability of sending any cagefighter (more like untamed barbarian) to the hospital. Four foot soccer moms can flatline any wrestler withGōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do.

So come and practice Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do
    in my temple in order to bring forth a new generation of fighters to cleanse the world of mma meatheads!

Youngfolk
    Grandmaster (20th dan) of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do and author of The Wise Book of Youngfolk
    Last edited by youngfolk11; 10/20/2009 3:57am at .

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess nobody is willing to accept the path of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel that I must inform Bullshido that this "Youngfolk11" is a fraud. I am the only teacher certified to instruct Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do in the world. I learned it from my master Sifu Pong in a cave halfway up a mountain I have sworn never to name, in the ancient land of Tibet, shortly before Sifu Pong ascended to another plane of existence. And the Chinese knocked the mountain down anyway. So there.

The techniques that "Youngfolk11" has described are, of course, laughable. The actual techniques of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do are simple no-nonsense strikes delivered with the palm and edge of the hand, as well as the elbow, to vital points on the opponents body. These strikes are taught through a sophisticated system of interpretive dance. The assiduous practice of which results in development of the practicioner's chi to unprecedented levels virtually overnight. After a mere century of study, a relative novice in this art could destroy the body, mind and soul of any "MMA" fighter with a mere twitch of his eyebrow. Were he to actually strike his opponent, this would of course result in the death of all the spectators as well.

I would send in video of my awesome skills, but their deadly nature would obviously make this irresponsible of me. Also it's a secret. And they're deadly, did I say they're deadly?

If "Youngfolk11" does not cease his fraudulent claims of Mastery in Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do, I shall have no choice but to institute legal action for fraud defamation libel contract breach fake stuff. And I will also release my Tibetian monkey-ninjas! You didn't know Tibet invented ninjas did you? That's because you're a fake! You can't calculate what you can't see, see?
    Last edited by Nicko1; 10/20/2009 6:27am at .

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:29am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshit, both of you, the koreans did it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Tibetians invented Korea too! So I win! And "Youngfolk11" is a fake! And his mother dresses him funny!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!!

:guitar::qright1:

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    I feel that I must inform Bullshido that this "Youngfolk11" is a fraud. I am the only teacher certified to instruct Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do in the world. I learned it from my master Sifu Pong in a cave halfway up a mountain I have sworn never to name, in the ancient land of Tibet, shortly before Sifu Pong ascended to another plane of existence. And the Chinese knocked the mountain down anyway. So there.

The techniques that "Youngfolk11" has described are, of course, laughable. The actual techniques of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do are simple no-nonsense strikes delivered with the palm and edge of the hand, as well as the elbow, to vital points on the opponents body. These strikes are taught through a sophisticated system of interpretive dance. The assiduous practice of which results in development of the practicioner's chi to unprecedented levels virtually overnight. After a mere century of study, a relative novice in this art could destroy the body, mind and soul of any "MMA" fighter with a mere twitch of his eyebrow. Were he to actually strike his opponent, this would of course result in the death of all the spectators as well.

I would send in video of my awesome skills, but their deadly nature would obviously make this irresponsible of me. Also it's a secret. And they're deadly, did I say they're deadly?

If "Youngfolk11" does not cease his fraudulent claims of Mastery in Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do, I shall have no choice but to institute legal action for fraud defamation libel contract breach fake stuff. And I will also release my Tibetian monkey-ninjas! You didn't know Tibet invented ninjas did you? That's because you're a fake! You can't calculate what you can't see, see?
    How dare you! You must now follow the code of The Wise Book of Youngfolk! Boil tea, bow to the sifu (me) and then thrust your sword into your chest so that I may scorn you with my beaming chi eyes as you slowley bleed to death and your soul dissapeers into the underworld of cursed monks!

I am the founder of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do -- as you can see my name is Grandmaster Youngfolk. I have created Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do by studying the tablets which record the arts of the ancient Aryans and how they used it againts the barbarian hordes of Persians as they were traveling to India. Also, you must remember that it was the Tibetian monks that learned it from the Aryans. The monks then used their Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do training to wage war againts the Aryans. This war has been secretly going on for thousands of years. Thats why the Dali Lama invented the UFC, to disrupt people from learning the truth about Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do.

And thats why you--Niko--have written againts me. You are a Tibetean monk! Working for Dana White I presume? I must chalange you to a duel at my cave--at dusk!

There is a war to be fought--between the fake monks, and the true followers of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do.

Grandmaster Youngfolk, 20th Dan
    and the true founder of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** your style youngfolk.
    i learned my kungfu from a cambodian blind leppar.
    i know how to fight without any fingers toes or eyesight.

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    **** your style youngfolk.
    i learned my kungfu from a cambodian blind leppar.
    i know how to fight without any fingers toes or eyesight.
    You are surley a fool.

The Cambodians learned their style from the Thais, who we all know invented the fake art of Muay Thai. You, my freind, have decieving yourself by following yet another art invented by the Dali Lama and Dana White in order to cover the truth of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do.

Grandmaster Youngfolk, 20th dan,
    and founder of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by youngfolk11 View Post
    You are surley a fool.

The Cambodians learned their style from the Thais, who we all know invented the fake art of Muay Thai. You, my freind, have decieving yourself by following yet another art invented by the Dali Lama and Dana White in order to cover the truth of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do.

Grandmaster Youngfolk, 20th dan,
    and founder of Gōjū-ryū tijqun Yǒng jūjutsu chūn Youngfolk-Do
    okay thats it!
    gong sau, ************!!!
    chose your location and settings, one condition it shall be to the death!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 6:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fool! I accept your challenge! I have already released a deadly chi-and-bacon ball into the interwebz! It will unneringly home in on your aura and in a few short decades...YOU WILL DIE!!!!!1!1!!!!

That's if the Tibetian monkey ninjas don't get you first. They're coming, oh they're coming! They may be small, but they're vicious! Oh, oh, and deadly too, have I said deadly yet this post. Oh, yeah. Well I'll say it again. Deadly.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast