Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    G-Off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,329
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not really. How does that change anything?

  2. #22
    Conde Koma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA (East Bay Area)
    Posts
    2,247
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Yoshizo Machida might be a better judge of his son's fighting abilities than we are, and I think he was implying that Lyoto wasn't as good as Anderson. It's possible that he was just saying he wasn't as dominant, I suppose?

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vista, CA
    Posts
    658
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma View Post
    I think Yoshizo Machida might be a better judge of his son's fighting abilities than we are, and I think he was implying that Lyoto wasn't as good as Anderson. It's possible that he was just saying he wasn't as dominant, I suppose?
    The way I read it was that he was saying Silva is naturally talented, but his son has to work hard to get to the same level.

  4. #24
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would love to see Machida versus Brock. Paperview: UFC: David and Goliath!

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    293
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Ohh well so Machida vs Brock it is then.


    or there's still GSP vs Silva.
    i hope you don't mean A. Silva?

    I mean guys, Come On.

  6. #26
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomTriangle View Post
    i hope you don't mean A. Silva?

    I mean guys, Come On.
    THANK YOU! Why does anyone think this would be a good fight? It's like when people were clamoring for BJ vs. GSP. The size, strength, and skill gaps are too retarded to warrant a bout!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  7. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    15
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol "he's like a brother"....more like an older brother that would kick his ass

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    289
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    THANK YOU! Why does anyone think this would be a good fight? It's like when people were clamoring for BJ vs. GSP. The size, strength, and skill gaps are too retarded to warrant a bout!
    I think it would be a good fight. Silva definitely has the better standup game, but GSP is probably the best wrestler in UFC. He beat BJ Penn and Matt Hughes twice each, which says a lot about his wrestling and ground game. For a while I was convinced Silva would beat GSP if they fought, but GSP is actually a much more well rounded fighter.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO