Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 2:51am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only reason why we don't use rolled up newspapers in Eskrima is regard for our training partner's safety. Thats why we use solid bamboo sticks instead.

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 3:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    I apologise if this has already been covered but just in case it hadnt I couldnt help myself...

Fell across this website offering a few "Tips" in how to survive your average Plane Hijacking or Suicide Bomber.....

"Walter Philbrick, a SWAT instructor and president of IPS Services told us, “Terrorism has no rules, either fight or die. We are going to teach you how to survive a terrorist attack.”

And here are some useful survival tactics as shared by Mr Philbrick...

1 - 'When the terrorist comes down the aisle as soon as he passes you throw your blanket over his face so he cannot see. Then knee him in the spine, pull him down and strangle him with the blanket until you get another passenger to help you restrain him. '

2 - 'Always ask a stewardess for two unopened cans of soda. A full soda can thrown at someone’s temple can kill him. They can smash a terrorist’s nose, knee cap or head. If everyone throws a full soda can at a terrorist he can be stoned to death. A full soda can wrapped inside a blanket can be swung as a deadly mace.'

3 - 'A rolled newspaper becomes extremely hard and can be used to smash the nose or stop the heart by hitting the arteries on the side of the neck.'

4 - 'An undercover Air Marshall may attempt to take back the airplane. If that happens keep your head down or you could be accidentally shot and killed. '

Big fan of this next one....

5 - 'Standing in the face of an explosion is deadly. The shrapnel has many opportunities to pierce your vital organs.'

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

OP There are no words to describe the brilliance of your find

This site has always been laced with comedic gold... but... but.... this is wonderful!!!!!

Excuse me while I giggle insanely

By the way... who the **** banned three moose and why?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 3:28am

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    1 - 'When the terrorist comes down the aisle as soon as he passes you throw your blanket over his face so he cannot see. Then knee him in the spine, pull him down and strangle him with the blanket until you get another passenger to help you restrain him. '

2 - 'Always ask a stewardess for two unopened cans of soda. A full soda can thrown at someone’s temple can kill him. They can smash a terrorist’s nose, knee cap or head. If everyone throws a full soda can at a terrorist he can be stoned to death. A full soda can wrapped inside a blanket can be swung as a deadly mace.'
    Ah yes. The blanket party defense.

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 4:14am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just doin a little googling...

http://www.spoke.com/info/pFbSBh4/WalterPhilbrick

Biography
    Walter Philbrick President Mr. Philbrick is a twenty five year veteran of the Hialeah, FLPD, retiring from full time duty in 1999. He is currently a Reserve Lieutenant with that same agency. During his career in law enforcement he has served in many capacities, most notably as a Team Leader for SWAT and an instructor at the police academy . He is a 5th degree Black Belt in Kodokan Judo and Jujitsu, distingusing himself many times in competition as a four time US Masters Judo Champion, two time World Police and Fire Games Champion, and, three times International Police Olympic Judo Champion. Mr. Philbrick is also certified to teach over twenty five (25) law enforcement related courses dealing with officer survival. He is the owner of International Protective Services (IPS) and Investigations and Protective Services both in Hollywood, Florida. As a respected trainer, Mr. Philbrick's expertise has been sought on numerous occasions, making appearances on ABC Primetime, the Today Show, NBC, ABC and Fox News.

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 4:17am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And a pretty lengthly news article on the guy and his business:

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2002...s/wally-s-war/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 7:14am

Style: None, but looking.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry if I had bad luck reading this thread, but could someone please post a link?

And could this be any more 2001-2002? What exactly is a "terrorist" attack? The core of terrorism is neither violence nor jihadism, but randomness. You can, theoretically, reduce the most feared fighting unit imaginable, into raging jelly using non lethal attacks. It is very hard, but perfectly possible.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 8:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lololololol

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 9:12pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a patented attack for defeating terrorists, Its called the Eye stab, first you and everyone grabs then and holds them down, then you have a child stab them in the eye's repetitively, till they die.

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 9:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This isn't funny guys. My mom died by village stoning with soda cans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 10:32pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Dagon View Post
    Sorry if I had bad luck reading this thread, but could someone please post a link?
    http://www.editinternational.com/rea...=47dde79e19603

Great site....
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast