Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:55pm

Style: Sanshou/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jujitsu in a street fight

Ok this is a video I found on youtube did not see anything in the search results about it. These skateboarders who were filming that day get in an argument with a gang member. I'm not sure what triggered the argument and you cant really tell from the video, but the gang member pulls a gun on the skater then threatens his brother but luckily the kid and his brother had backgrounds in brazillian jujitsu and judo. Share your thoughts.

YouTube - Gangster vs skater

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 5:03pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its been posted before. In fact, I think we have this in our Video Archives.

I use this video as an argument of how wearing red pants gives one super powers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 5:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    Its been posted before. In fact, I think we have this in our Video Archives.

I use this video as an argument of how wearing red pants gives one super powers.
    Damn my bad didn't come up when i searched

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 5:06pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes its hard to find something with the search function because things like "gangster gun fight red pants superpowers" don't always bring this sort of thing right to the top. I just remember it being posted a while back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 5:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    Sometimes its hard to find something with the search function because things like "gangster gun fight red pants superpowers" don't always bring this sort of thing right to the top. I just remember it being posted a while back.
    OK thanks for the heads up

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 5:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/vbtu...ube&tubeid=162

The search isn't that terrible, many of the posters are horrible at using the feature.

No, not just you TXsanshou. Many times you have to change the words.

I used Skate then skaters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 6:32pm

Style: Adult Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have yet to have seen this video and thought it great. I fucking hate bitch's who pull guns to settle a dispute they otherwise could never back up. I am glad to see one of these little bitch's get the **** kicked out of them. If more people stood up to these little puke fucks then maybe we could live in a more civil society.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 6:46pm

Style: Jiu Jits, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have used the skateboards more, my mate put a guy in hospital when he started a fight with him while he was skating, trucks to the head FTW.

Nice video, What a pansy pulling out that gun though, I'm glad I live in Aus.

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But the most important thing about this vid is how many times we heard about how unadvisable is going to the ground because -not to mention glass and lava- a bunch of the crook's buddies would appear from nowhere to stomp on you?

Well, it seems it now works the other way around (but you have to be a purple belt at least to effectively pull the buddyplata).

BJJ wins again!!!

Nice GnP, BTW.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TxSanshou View Post
    Ok this is a video I found on youtube did not see anything in the search results about it. These skateboarders who were filming that day get in an argument with a gang member. I'm not sure what triggered the argument and you cant really tell from the video, but the gang member pulls a gun on the skater then threatens his brother but luckily the kid and his brother had backgrounds in brazillian jujitsu and judo. Share your thoughts.

YouTube - Gangster vs skater
    Here are a few thoughts that I choose to share.

1. I like cake.
    2. Red pants do not give you super powers, you need a cape and mask as well.
    3. People who learn to hold guns by watching movies and tv should be dragged out behind the barn and kicked in the nuts until they are delirious.
    4. It doesn't matter what MA you train or how advanced you think you are, if you try to attack a guy with a gun you are a dumbshit and should receive the same treatment as suggested in 2.
    5. People who add "discuss" or anything similar (yes, "share your thoughts" counts) at the end of a post need to receive the same treatment as suggest in 2.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast