Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 3:58pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe this came from the same country that spawned SAMBO, the AK-47, and the car with whale penis leather seats...

http://jalopnik.com/5380680/15m-russ...-*****-leather

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whale Penis Leather, FTMFW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Whale Penis Leather, FTMFW!!
    I know, right? How can something so FAIL come from a country with so much WIN?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:11pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dunno. sounds like a ****-up to me. maybe they meant whale vagina leather. i don't wanna be sitting on whale penis. know what i mean?

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    I know, right? How can something so FAIL come from a country with so much WIN?

There always has to be some fail, for the sake of cosmic balance. Here in the US we have plenty of fail, but that has to balance out our copious amounts of win.

Quote Originally Posted by nohero View Post
    i dunno. sounds like a ****-up to me. maybe they meant whale vagina leather. i don't wanna be sitting on whale penis. know what i mean?
    I dunno about that. Whale vagina has got to be pretty raunchy smelling after a time. And I can't see how douching it would do any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't be such a silly goose! Pink interior in a red car? That just clashes too much! Goodness!

/metrosexual moment

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, it's a bitch when your namby-pamby kickboxing opponent ignores your no-touch knockouts.
    I don't want to come across like a Systema fanboy - but the footage of what people assume is them performing 'no-touch knockouts' is actually (according to comments I've read in various places from Systema guys when people have called them on this) some sort of evasion/reaction drill where the purpose is to anticipate your partner's moves beforehand and throw yourself out of harm's way.

Now, this may just be evasion in itself (the evasion of mockery!) - but I thought that I'd mention it for the sake of fairness.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:29pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    I don't want to come across like a Systema fanboy - but the footage of what people assume is them performing 'no-touch knockouts' is actually (according to comments I've read in various places from Systema guys when people have called them on this) some sort of evasion/reaction drill where the purpose is to anticipate your partner's moves beforehand and throw yourself out of harm's way.

Now, this may just be evasion in itself (the evasion of mockery!) - but I thought that I'd mention it for the sake of fairness.
    and the cute little pirhouette he pulled while encircled by five attackers just happened to cause all of them to fall to the ground? at the same time? and stay there?
    :bsflag:

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and the cute little pirhouette he pulled while encircled by five attackers just happened to cause all of them to fall to the ground? at the same time? and stay there?
    I can't really think offhand as to what use it might be - but I guess that the instructor could've told them to surround him tightly, then avoid getting touched by him as he spun...:5grouphug

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahahA!!

You most defintily should have to demonstrate on the blackboard! its cool with all those little mathmatical indications... Makes it more deadly too.

When your opponent does not cooperate with your no touch KO you might have to hit grapple or use a weapon against him... That could be rough

Ah the beauty of Russian cynacism. It makes life so fresh and invigarating! sort of like having a shot glass or five filled with vodka attached to your mandible as you run around doing the things people have to do. Self depreciation shows that these people are no dopes. In Russia Systema is spetnitz and the great pumpkin is coming for sure this year.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast