232548 Bullies, 4420 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 9:00am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Emevas, the thug who got punched is attempting to sue the Newspaper that brought this to light for humiliating him
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 9:26am

Style: Jee Shin Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can everyone shut up about the Real **in **un.... If Leung Ting and William Cheung start having a war again I swear every **ng **un school in the world is gonna start scratching their heads and chain punching themselves.

Got in the fight the other day, Chun got me through,not bad for 2 months of training and good nuff for me...

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 9:37am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recognize that from Shorinji Kempo karate. That is, I believe, what is called their "middle" stance. It's certainly duplicated in numerous other karate styles as well. It certainly isn't wing chung.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 10:23am

Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I ask a serious question? What in the name of God is going on in that video? Why is there somebody wearing a tiger costume (complete with gi top)? I'm assuming it is connected to a tiger form that they do. Even so....why would you go out and buy a tiger costume? Do you really have to be that literal? Even if it is for little kids that seems a bit...odd. Plus, was the tiger supposed to be doing a kata...or dancing...or just clowning around...or what?

Also, not to be unkind, but those wrist grab defenses were terrible. I won't comment about the kata/form work since I haven't done anything like that since I was a kid.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 11:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tiger costume to attract the kiddies, man. It takes many a tiger totts class to fund a MA school.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 4:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't care what style he does or doesn't do..that was great. Made the punk look like an idiot..put him in his place.
    Good show.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 9:50am

Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
    Tiger costume to attract the kiddies, man. It takes many a tiger totts class to fund a MA school.
    Ahhh...good point. I think I'm going to suggest we get a tiger costume at my gym. I'm sure that would be well received.

By the way, awesome to see someone from Cincinnati here, I went to law school at UC and trained out at Aikido of Cincinnati.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2009 5:11am

Style: Unemployed Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd never ever heard the word 'yob' until that video.Had to look it up on google.
    That guy that punched him down had a hell of a lot of self control to restrain himself for so long especially on his own front porch with his family inside.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123