Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Converting a Semi-Auto to Full Auto is a good way to experiment with involuntary homosexuality.

  2. #22
    BadUglyMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    387
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by phrost View Post
    converting a semi-auto to full auto is a good way to experiment with involuntary homosexuality.

    bwaahahaha ! ! ! ! !


    qft

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Huh? Sorry, don't get it.

    EDIT: Unless it is a jail-related joke.
    Last edited by Lights Out; 10/23/2009 11:26am at .

  4. #24
    misanthropic777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    233
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Great shop.

    I am planning a trip back there soon.
    I need to head up there in the next couple of weeks and grab a couple or 6
    .38 special revolvers.

    Snake - you should come down for the Crossroads show at the AZ Fairgrounds in Dec. Talk about an orgiastic celebration of the Southwestern gun culture...

  5. #25
    Gopu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    216
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out View Post
    Huh? Sorry, don't get it.

    EDIT: Unless it is a jail-related joke.
    The mechanisms for full auto and semi auto aren't really the same. I guess it's possible but it's not like there's a pin or a screw or something that you can just take out to make it full auto.

  6. #26
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopu View Post
    The mechanisms for full auto and semi auto aren't really the same. I guess it's possible but it's not like there's a pin or a screw or something that you can just take out to make it full auto.
    It's very possible and you shouldn't go there.

    WR,

    You've definitely got the bug. At some point it's time to start thinking about a set of gun smithing screwdrivers (set with interchangeable tips).

    If you're not reloading yet, there's enjoyment and savings to be had there too.

  7. #27
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,841
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    It's very possible and you shouldn't go there.

    WR,

    You've definitely got the bug. At some point it's time to start thinking about a set of gun smithing screwdrivers (set with interchangeable tips).

    If you're not reloading yet, there's enjoyment and savings to be had there too.
    I'm thinking seriously about reloading, but a bit apprehensive about doing it without instruction. My plan is to buy "The ABCs of Reloading" and then figure out what to do from there.

    Alternately I could specialize in Warsaw Pact surplus so that I can run such cheap ammo through it that I don't *need* to reload. Hmm...
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO