Sponsored Links Spacer Image

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 5:39am

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    D&D Dungeon Master tried to waste me with his "Settlers of Catan" box as a weapon after I said Drizzt do Urden was a fag.
    Hahahahahaha. If you'd said "Elminster also sucks cock" I bet he would have come at you with a knife.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 7:09am

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevan View Post
    2 days ago some door-to-door salesman was trying to sell me insulation.

As per usual they talk at a million miles an hour and don't draw a breath. I stood there and listened to his 5 minute speech and then he says, "Is this something you would be interested in?" So I told him no and then he freaks out and starts whinging that I let him go thru his whole speech. I said yeah whatever, now go away.

As he's leaving he decides to loudly say to me, "yeah, nice", so I said to him, "What the **** did you just say?" He says, "oh I didn't say nothing" so I said to him "like **** you didn't mate."

By this time he's halfway across the yard on his way to harass the neighbours. I thought to myself, **** you brother, I ain't gonna take your ****, so I decided to go out the front and confront the ****. I said to him again, "what the **** did you say to me cockwit?" and he says, "Well it wasn't very nice of you to let me go through my whole speech." I said to him that if you didn't have such advanced breathing skills learned from sucking your boyfriends cock, and actually took a breath and let me get a word in, I would have stopped you. He then looked at the ground and says, oh sorry and skulks up off the street.

Not sure I would have reacted as much to this prick if he wasn't like the 5th person to come trying to sell me **** at my house in the last few weeks. Salespeople please note, if I wanted to buy your **** I would come to you..
    So, after he leaves, and says somthing completley non-offensive, you follow him outside and continue the pointless argument, wasting even more of your preciouse time.

*Golf clap*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 10:20am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevan View Post
    2 days ago some door-to-door salesman was trying to sell me insulation.

Man, I was just trying to make a buck. Goddamn.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 10:43am

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was hanging out with a friend, his brother, and his brother's friends. I said/did something that the brother's friends took to be very insulting (Not with the intent to insult, but I had to do/say it.). With a possible ass kicking getting more and more imminent (we were outside, one guy was right in my face, his friends were around me) I gave him a hug. He was totally caught off-guard by it, and decided it showed enough balls that he was no longer insulted by what I said/did. I told him that if he (and his friends) were going to kick my ass, then they would kick my ass nomatter what I did, so I gave him a hug.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 11:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    D&D Dungeon Master tried to waste me with his "Settlers of Catan" box as a weapon after I said Drizzt do Urden was a fag.
    Wow, I once witnessed something in such same environment... a "almost" fight, when a player got mad at the DM for calling his paladin a weak ass. Actually, the DM was playing some npc's line.

Role play, mother fucker! Role play!

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 11:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by socratic View Post
    Hahahahahaha. If you'd said "Elminster also sucks cock" I bet he would have come at you with a knife.
    Elminster apparently banged some kind of astral entity, and, yeah,
    I brought that up during our conversation.

I was 17 at the time, and a deadly ninja, so I went all Count Dante on him after he attacked me.

Think of that "Hit me!" scene in Napoleon Dynamite...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 11:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay-Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got in a fight with a 28 year old when I was 6 he was 7' 2" and I was 2' 3" he kicked me in the balls but due to my young age they had not developed enough to feel pain. So as he ran thinking I was superman I threw AIDS needles at him and cut his throat. I'm 7 now and have learned to better discipline myself so as not to fight older weaker opponents.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav Maga/MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had an amusing scenario last night, me and 3 friends were at a bar drinking, and we were all pretty drunk by this point.
    I have been trying to quit smoking for a while, but kinda went off the rails a bit, and was asking my friend for a bit of his cigarette. He says no and puts the hand he is holding it with behind his back.
    As its behind him, some girl gets up to leave, and catches the lit end of the cigarette on her dress, she doesnt notice.
    My friend turns around and apologises to her, and she says "what for?" he replies with "i might have burnt your dress"
    All of a sudden this guy gets in my friends face saying "if you burnt her dress i'll knock you the **** out" so my friend laughs and tells him to calm down, and apologises to the girl again.
    Now the guy keeps shouting at my friend, and my friend being pretty passive, stays sat down with this guy standing over him, so i stand up to make sure if he starts getting violent i will be able to get him away from my friend.
    As soon as i stand up he tells me he will knock me out too. Now im a pretty big guy, a lot bigger then him, so i laugh and tell him to bring it on, he starts to get more abusive and i start to lose my temper.
    I start having a go back and he starts to back off, all the while shouting abuse at me. Eventually he throws a glass on the floor and walks off to the sound of all 4 of us crying with laughter at him.
    I was really hoping he was gonna hit me so i could have decked him, but i wasnt willing to throw the first punch.

Then about half an hour later a different friend threw me to the floor on the smashed glass....

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 12:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DINK View Post
    I got in a fight with a 28 year old when I was 6 he was 7' 2" and I was 2' 3" he kicked me in the balls but due to my young age they had not developed enough to feel pain. So as he ran thinking I was superman I threw AIDS needles at him and cut his throat. I'm 7 now and have learned to better discipline myself so as not to fight older weaker opponents.

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 5:19pm

Style: Freestyle Hand-to-hand

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was hanging out in the park, and one guy had just seen "On Deadly Ground," and was talking about what an asshole Seagal was in it; so I commented that I could take Seagal, and he like comes up and gets right in my face and says "HE WAS THE ONLY AMERICAN EVER TO RUN A DOJO IN JAPAN," as if I'm supposed to be impressed.
    I usually try to be diplomatic and don't argue with people to prove them wrong, so I didn't pursue it; but I had the urge to show the guy, what Judo Gene did to Seagal.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast